Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

Yeah, you undersell poison massecre. It’s literally a win condition.

But Poison gas is a very unreliable way to get the eliminations using massacre. You could be countered by detox, poison eater, even an enemy poison massacre

Auto Poisoners work wonders in helping set Poison Massacre up.

Banedragon, Keeperdragon and Deathgazer can all instantly poison all the enemies and set up the 100TU poison massacre. Then you want an auto-poison monster on the field and you can repeat it every 100TU. If the AP monster is Freezecobra he even works as a stun absorber for you.

A common front line I’ve seen is Freezecobra, Terrordragon, TT, something quick to sendback and Banedragon 5th. That team poisons the field then can poison massacre and double poison eater many times unless you have something to counter it.

I know it’s frustrating when you don’t have lots of other strong monsters which support the legendaries you have. However, there are the super epic monsters with dual poison touch you can use alongside Terrordragon.

Terror is fine as it is.

Don’t need any buff tbh .

[SS]Poison storm! :joy: (troll:ON)

No, INSTANT poison storm.

Whath about a litle buff on SE assisted monters?
Atm they are totally useless
Too slow
Sleep all move its horrible for then
Buff is Speed to around 60%
And replace sleep all for a blood move or something that can help then to sweep or support
Add a passive too
Old event SE rewards are also crying on a corner
Canis,ogre,lunalord,etc its time to do somerhing about then

1 Like

Cryogolem, Sunlord, Virabbit, Pontibear, Bonetalon, Moltenpede, Rattlewyrm, Hiberzor.

Bonetalon is better than most people would think.

Snowhulk and Frozmaw could also use a buff.

Bonetalon with pull back and bloodcrave is pretty cool, I used it for a long time next to Nightlord back when it was first released.

Frozmaw is awesome in a water team. He can spam the sleep move to keep a couple of enemies out of play at all times, dreamhunt to kill/heal and bloodcrave for reliable sweeping. He’s great for a SE I think.

Pontibear I haven’t tried out but I thought he looked good? A survivor move charged quickly and a re-usable full team heal. Maybe it’s just because link holy isn’t exactly a first choice for many?

The others I completely agree need more going for them. The Devs did a nice job re-vamping some of the limited SEs last update, would be good to have them re-vamp some older ones next update then bring them out again!

1 Like

You raise a fair point about Frozmaw, I just recall seeing it at the bottom of the tier list and figured it could use a buff.

Frozmaw is great , don’t need any buff.

Assisted aoe ones definitely need buffs

Pontibear is so good , but the problem is the link holy -_- you can’t use link (survivor) in this meta,
Only viable place I’ve used him is in whales.
It’s survivor charges in 150secs , and link survivor is great .
Stealthbane is also good,

Snowhulk, virabbit, rattlewrym they also need buffs

Pontibear and bonetalon are good SE they dont need any buff
Ponti is good for pve events even for pvp can do help …is link survivor does have low Tu and as no recoil at all
Bonetalon rellies on is passive to get a kill iff he is not paired with other poison monsters will be not that easy to charge is crave
I used him on The past when TT FL dominate the meta and he have done a awesome work

I used to use bonetalon, he was serviceable. Honestly though he’s just sort of slow, and very easy to kill. Just feel like there’s better options out there.

Yeah this is a really good point actually. No recoil on Link Survivor means he simply has a lovely 70TU damage skill after the first 150s. I was wrong about the Link Heal All too, it’s one-time use but still amazing because it’s 70TU so you can follow up with other stuff quickly. Pontibear is very well designed and when link holy becomes a little more possible for people to use hopefully we’ll see him around.

A SE limited monster that disappoints me a little is Rattlewyrm. I’ve got all the components for a shadow stealth team but when I tried to use him in it I found it really quite difficult to gain much from him. The stealth on himself is 100TU which is extremely unreliable so you often have to rely on teammates placing stealth on him, his defence is super low so he dies easily (a common problem with SEs compared to legendaries) and he has no immunities so can be dealt with easily. He’s a nice design but not quite working as well as he maybe should be. Timestrike and sneak attack are situational / require setup.

Some different buff ideas are (one of the following):

1. stealth reduced TU to 70
  2. timestrike turned into bloodcrave + stats changed to have more defence
  3. stun immunity or poison immunity

What would be very cool too is a legendary shadow monster with “Stealth Give Turn” which is a 160TU move that stealths the monster it gives turn to (surprise surprise). It would work on a poisoned monster for them to have stealth to instantly use a sneak attack before the poison removes it. This legendary might make Rattlewyrm a little more viable, especially if timestrike was changed into bloodcrave.

Tygaron needs some rework imo.
Faststrike if pretty useless most of the time

Faststrike is awesome for him

*Facepalm