Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

Exactly
When you use Snow 2 times,you can be full stunned cause even you have an absorber in team Kuraokami make it enter later cause Yukis are summoned next in reinforcements

I just want to mention that apart from your discussion, Kuraokami and Yuki have an awesome design, icon and a very specific unique moveset. I really love him/them.

2 Likes

Leomidas : Eat allly (Priority lower star monster)

Komaguard and Iniguard : Bond Guardian EX ( Gain 100% defense + Attack + Stun imune )

Chronozeros : ultranova → Throw
Summon guardian 160 sec → 70sec

Xyz-999L : U can turn off the passive skill (Special)

9 Likes

Kamiwyrm buff (so that my brother is happy):

Ultrawave (All)Union Blizzard (All) (100sec)

Add passive Frozen Aura: enemies hit by this monster get -25% DEF until they get a turn.

Bruh

3 Likes

That kamiwyrm is briliant.

Each komaguard and Iniguard have weakness, and its only 2 monster in their series. (Less then petal and reptile rider) so yes they are deserve get better buff bcoz their skill is also suck.

1 Like

Oh yeah they suck for sure. But that passive is just too good! They should get something a bit more moderate in my opinion :thinking:

Thank you :relieved:

1 Like

Yes, please.

1 Like

XYZ passive skill
Ión Field:stun EVERY Monster who Enter in battle
Stun Absorber:stun absorber

That make XUz to OP i know but well :rofl:

That change on skill make your Stun Converter/Counter can have a turn instantly
And if your monster is not stun inmune/converter/counter
XYZ absorb his stun

A little crazy and too much overpowered But i like how it sound

(Clearly we are talking about Awakened)

Hmm Sakuralisk getting Roaring Entrance doesn’t sound really enticing

2 Likes

Its time for Torazou, its too difficult to use In the Zone even in PvE, the only time i even use in is when i am fightning those weak monsters

apallingrexus needs a buff. it only has death revenge. that is the only reason it gets occasionally used in PvE. make its lifeflip like a single version of Revolutionize where it selects an opponent and lifeflips the opponent while lifeflipping itself. that would be cool.

1 Like

You mean Apollorexus(might be wrong)?

1 Like

Yeah it was a wordplay
Apollo → appalling

2 Likes

Yes it does :joy:

1 Like

No. We’re trying to make it usable, not broken.
To be honest, if you build well around XYZ, it can be really good. Its passive can even disrupt strategies with Stun Counters/Converters, because most of them can’t do anything on their first turn, so you can just skip and leave them.

Leogeist - Its power comes from crescendo moves, it’s not a threat on its first turn.
A. S. Poseidon/Angelion - Kill one monster at a time, and their retribution won’t work. If there’s no other A. S. on field, Poseidon is way less threatening on the first turn.
Scorpiogeist - If you don’t have poisoned monsters on the field, it’s not a huge threat. Keep a purifier on the field, always.
Momo/Tygoron - Way more threatening, due to faststrike.
Glaciaron - This one is tricky. If you have a monster on HG, it can just get rid of it, and stealth makes it untargetable by Time’s Up. But if that’s not the case, it would just use Stunning Charge on XYZ, so keep a Houdinoid by its side.
Valzareign - This is a real threat. A shielded monster, with Confident Strike at max power, getting a turn as soon as it enters. Cursed.
Infernicorn - Shield. Double Piercing Blow. “Roaring Entrance”.
Nulltron - Nearly the same as Glaciaron. If it has no target to Execute or timestrike, Stun Pulse (if active) is the most logical option.

This is just a small analysis, if anyone has any points to add or disagrees with something, please let me know.

Agree with everything but here

Angelion will " NEVER " be a dead weight if he enters and there is an XYZ on the field , because it means something died for him to enter , so you just need to take advantage of the Roaring entry to do Swap souls into your least important monster to instantly get another turn with fury and vengeance charged. This is also a real threat

1 Like

Oh. I forgot about Soul Exchange. What about repulse? Nothing died for him to enter, it would make him a “deadweight”. XYZ with Lunartic and Motor could be a good disruptive strategy, I guess.

I didn’t mention why you need the opposing Angelion to be located in very specific positions or have a whole fl of rejections and you still need nothing to be dead when the angel walks in

99% of the xyz users I meet in pvp use their ss on anything even if it doesn’t bother them directly and they don’t accompany XYZ with some backslapper who can help him

3 Likes

yeah lmao same with most dragulus users who don’t use gigaflame at the right opportunity when they don’t have any targets or prior kills

1 Like

So they are the same users that we see ask for a buff after awaken because they are not powerful enough :tipping_hand_man:t4: