Monster Ideas

Maybe a holy hatchling called Lighty which evolves into Lightwing into Sanctowing into Holywyrm?
And a shadow hatchling called Darky which evolves into Darkwing into Grimwing into Deathwyrm?
Just ideas

I mean Holywyrm is Angelicwyrm?

How about a shapeshifter like a ditto?

What about a caterpillar, that evolves Into a giant creepy butterfly?

That’s a good idea. I’ll work on that in a few minutes. Sheesh, it’s been sooooo long since I’ve been on this forum. Been busy studying for finals and all. But now school is OUT!!! Haha I’m glad it’s done.

Alright, sorry it took so long people, I had to do some stuff. I bet that you people cannot possible guess what element this is right? Lol anyways, the names need a LOT of work. But hey, it’s just a placeholder.

That is awesome exactly what the game needs!

Haha thanks. I’m working on the Lighty/Darky thing that HSuperT mentioned. I’m busy at the moment, and probably can’t get it done quickly, but I’m working hard on it and I’m proud of what I’ve don with them :slight_smile:

I like HSuperT’s ideas, their pretty sweet

What about the creature called a Bellraug don’t know if spelling it right, but it is off of Lord of the rings, if watched?
Or I don’t know if you could take a ifrit from the game dragon island blue, but I think that would be a good idea

I know I have been requesting and suggesting a lot but what about a turtle, that evolves into a tortilla, like dragon island blue?

Yeah. I’ve done no drawing today, I’ve been super busy. And I have always laughed at that name lol

Is this post still open? xD I’d love to see someone else’s take on a hybrid of a cat and a bat. (I love how the galebat looks in this game so much so that I kept one in my party until after beating tiamat even though I never used him offesnively well xD)

Was advised to also drop this here…

Scorpiwyrm: made by Scorpiode fusing with Gaiawyrm

I would really like to see more insect arks, there would be a wide range of possibilities. Including poisen, or slows through webspiders for example. Would definitely add an extra part of creatures to the game :slight_smile: Let me know if I have overlooked something.

Raz

Maybe a shadow serpent?

Hmmm how about a mole like creature that evolves into this beastly creature with long claws and a snout that can be used as tentacles or maybe a mix elemental scorpion of fire and dark elements with a flaming red tail and a skull on its head?

Phoenix! With a passive ability to resurrection after being killed, 

Could the starters from DIB be put into the game or is that why they have the Pyrowyrm, Hydrowyrm, Gaiawyrm and the air wyrm.

I’d say those are why they are there