Monster Ideas

You could make a Minotaur with a giant hammer
You could make a Minotaur with a giant hammer
Sry about the double sentence I don’t know what happened

Probably an accidental double post that got automatically merged

Sloths are my favorite.  Any element and cuddly would make me a fan.

this is cool

I’m thinking of a rear one like the rare dragons but more powerful like an angelic wing or something
Or how about making a new element like a crystal element
It would be cool if you make a new biome with new villages and quests and bosses

When ever I try to say something it fuses with my original post how do I fix that

It always does unless someone else pops up in between posts, just saves space for the overall scheme of things

Oh thx

a monster made out of diamonds and rubies and sapphires and emeralds…

Sorry I’ve been gone for a while guys, I took a break from HI for a while so I could shiny hunt. And I finally got a gorgeous drought/modest/female shiny ninetails! I’m so happy! And it made me think…perhaps there should be an arkadian that could increase luck? It could be like a “lucky neko” or a Japanese lucky cat with a golden coin. You know, the one that Meowth has? It’s a symbol of luck. It could increase the chances of finding rare Arkadians!!!

How about somthing that can look like somthing else so you think you are fighting say bloodclaw but actually fighting a water type.
Also maybe somthing that has a chance to 1hit KO like 20% maybe.

I really like the idea about the lucky Guy it sounds really cool

If we can we can add a monster with a 5th evolution

Monster time!!!

Gambit

6* Humanoid Elementless

HP:37

ATK/MAG:30

SPE:20

DEF/RES:30

Attacks/Skills

Gambit - Inverses the chances of Bonus Actions (S will almost never hit more than once and E would almost always hit multiple times)

Magic Trick - (100tu) Randomly changes the element and type of all Arkadions in play

Roulette - (250tu) Randomly OHKOs 1 Arkadion on the field

Risky Heal - (250tu) Heals target by 153-216 HP, but has a 40% chance to KO this Arkadion

Flush - (250tu) All Arkadion of the same type and/or element take damage equal to this Arkadion’s HP.

Lol how about add dinosuars soo the dinosuar looking arks dont get laveled dragons seriosuly dragonsnhave wings

Well, not necessarily but I get your point. An example of this would be blazewing, which looks more like a pteradactlyus

I think a mysterious Celtic type humanoid creature would be great. Like the dragon family including leafy, bluey, galey, and ashie, there should be a family of four warrior humanoids. Each with four evolutions and reflecting ancient civilizations: a Celt, a Roman, a Mayan, and a Spartan.

yes we have a lavaraptor
How about a new dragon called hydra with three heads and a new effect called de hydrate and it makes all water arks have a brakio’s effect or land effects

Oh my god why haven’t I checked this thread before, you are all amazing artists
And how about a tank that has gaurdian and reflects 100% (while still taking the damage himself) damage? Could be an OM

Maybe a fire golem like ark, like ifrit was

Doesn’t Minoblast do something like that?