Momochi Tanba again

How about offering this warrior again for those who didn’t get a chance at her before? Today’s Siege makes it clear: Momochi Tanba killed 20 of my slashers.

Momo what !

Sorry I went to the wrong subforum and can’t delete. Still, if you had Momochi Tanba in your game, she would destroy your stuff too

You did what…
She who destroy what !! ?
Is she Naruto girl ?

She has some ultimate that she calls 623p which does at least 5 times as much damage as your maximum health, and it heals her for the same amount. So you have to be much higher level than she is in order to win, or maybe won’t win even then. All the players who already quit have her because of the first step-up deal, and she isn’t available to new players.

You prob playing evertale if not I’m so confused

Oh really ! If she is so strong, then it’s better she is not available to players… don’t u think !

She was available to early players. Not to new ones.

Momochi tanba is exclusive then…

Only to all those who joined during the first month or so. There are other “limited warriors,” but not that powerful. Plus they are repeated and she has not been.

Momochi tanba cannot be that op… I bet slashers can take her out if played correctly.

That’s nothing to do with et

“Momochi tanba cannot be that op… I bet slashers can take her out if played correctly.”

Slashers are tanks though, and isn’t possible without being lucky enough for a tank to get a *crowd-control ultimate. See this is a phone gacha game (Sengoku Asuka Zero). The epitome of strategy here includes two possibilities:

1. You provide a character who can produce a debuff that prevents the ultimate. Tanba attacks the highest-attack enemy with the ultimate. This tends to target exactly the tank that can produce the debuff at the very start of the battle and 1-shots it, because nobody invests in bad tanks (very few slashers are good). Mayyybe I could give attack weapons to horrible tanks, but I thought I was doing that already.

2. You wait and use all your ultimates all at once manually. This mostly doesn’t work in pvp, because you’ll lose some of your warriors before you can do this.

*Just to explain the op part: Tanba gets seriously op when all the developing resource go to her. Then she can get a great deal of health and good weapons, such that she is out of reach of most opponents. Of course smart players do this and have good warriors to back her up. Siege opponents are random within total stat bounds, so sometimes you go up against a smart player who quit last year after dumping loads of resources into Tanba.

Wtfffreak are you talking about?

1 Like

Hahaha I like this guy a lot… He is the ultimate troll to do this on a wrong forum !!!

1 Like

I think the forums trolled me, by letting this be selectable as the only general forum for SAZ, from the SAZ official forums link, then wouldn’t let me delete. SAZ forums are totally dead and there is never a response there.

1 Like

Maybe u should switch to neo monsters. You will get all the responses u can get here with us !