Hello all of you in the US!
Thank you again for your help on HI beta. It has been an extraordinary ride and we couldnt have done it if it wasnt for the awesome beta group.
I will email you the giftcard in a bit!
- Please claim the gift code. Here is how:
- Please back up your Hunter Island DOCUMENTS folder. Here is how:
1) Download iExplorer: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
2) If iExplorer wants to install a image mounting software, please let it do so.
3) Once iExplorer is up and running, connect your device.
4) On iExplorer, find Hunter Island on the left tab under Apps.
5) Click on Hunter Island
6) Rightclick Docments and export to folder. This will save a copy of the documents folder in your pc/mac. This is the back up of your save game, so please put it in a secure place.
Please DELEATE Hunter Island from your device
Please Buy Hunter Island from the Appstore (it will be 0.99 cents out of rthe 25 dollar gift card
Once Hunter Island is downloaded from the Appstore, please re-connect your device to iEplorer.
This time, find Hunter Island on the left tab again and right click on Documents, but this time please Deleate it. Once its gone, drag your backed up Documents folder from your pc onto where the Documents folder juast was on iExplorer.
Kill the Hunter if it was running in the background, and diconnect.
Your save file should be transferred over now!
Please let me know if you are unsure about anything. I dont want you to lose your progress!!
Also, I would recommend you do Step 3 and beyond only after the App has gone live.
Im sorry its a rather complicated process, but this is a safety measure, as I noticed downloading the appsotre version ontop of the testflight version often cause problems related to Gamecenter (thus pvp).
Thank you again and I’ll see you around in the forums!