Let's start a protest

We’ve tried peaceful protesting, it didn’t work, and now it is time for complaining protesting, @admin, please get here now and explain this to us, why don’t you fire the devs who only care about making money, even the festival eggs they make the same amount of money, let the protests begin, @admin, get here now please, people, say it with me

We’ve tried peaceful protesting, it didn’t work, and now it is time for complaining protesting, @admin, please get here now and explain this to us, why don’t you fire the devs who only care about making money, even the festival eggs they make the same amount of money, let the protests begin, @admin, get here now please, people, say it with me

it is still peaceful don’t get carried away

Aye aye

We’ve tried peaceful protesting, it didn’t work, and now it is time for complaining protesting, @admin, please get here now and explain this to us, why don’t you fire the devs who only care about making money, even the festival eggs they make the same amount of money, let the protests begin, @admin, get here now please, people, say it with me it is still peaceful don’t get carried away

Hahaha violent protests :slight_smile: but they will probably say they aren’t forcing us to pay. I believe they could find a way to make a happy medium, with everything. Like have events like the Tower Event cost no tickets, so top players are based on skill and effort. Maybe have events where once completed you can do stuff for cheaper, or special stuff for free I don’t know :smiley: Anyways I’m all for a change to find a compromise

ok, lets clear something up here. the admins ARE the game developers. thats why they arent on the forum much, and when they are they have mailboxes full with messages, so they cant read every thread, though I know they would want to.

In the end it’s not about the devs, but about the users. Stop blow money up their asses and then start to overthink this way of game design. This game feels like it was made by EA!!!

The devs are fully aware of the problems and they are fixing it they just have lots of other stuff going on at the moment just be patient, the devs are doing a lot, game development is not easy

When will they solve warca 400sec sacrifice 2 monster bug? I am sure if they are sincere enough, it is just a 20 mins thing to fix this bug

They might have already solved it but to change it on are games they need to update the game and they might as well update other stuff as well they have been swamped dealing with lots of other stuff at the moment we just need to be patient and hope for the best in the next few updates, also with people getting duplicates that’s probs because all 900 monsters don’t exist yet and they are busy creating more
The game is still being developed
When the game is finished I’m sure the game will become a lot more balanced and all round better for the players free play and pay to win, the devs have not given up on the game not when it has so much potential