It is time for the clans to be included in the game.

I agree

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t you really like to have the DMG clan included in the real game and not in a communication application that has nothing to do with the game? heck apparently we have no knowledge very similar. But anyway, I just give my idea.

3 Likes

I agree on everything

2 Likes

Lets hope the gracious Devs fulfil our longed request that would be astronomical to them and to us.

2 Likes

not so sure its just a def bug. lol. attack is kinda buffed too! :rofl:

4 Likes

Lmao
Letā€™s not evolve these cutiesā€¦
I was totally amazed when it tanked a bloodcrave with 1/4 hp i didnā€™t even realize it was charged until it hit tricraniumā€¦

Go opponent+ some salty sticker for dr spammersā€¦
Fish monging stickers for As poseidon teamsā€¦
Uff so goodā€¦
Imagine spamming no gt sticker with regalion against a shitty gt spammer

1 Like

@Dev_VKC Look him in the eyes and ask me why this young noob left. Iā€™ll tell you why, itā€™s because he didnā€™t see a clan button in online mode that he could have joined and chat with pros and ask for tips. Things didnā€™t need to end this way for him Dev VKC.

Please give the game what it really needs, what would truly complete it.

11 Likes

Omg I would love to see guild war (clan war) in the game. Maybe this would be an incentive for the devs to better adjust AI. We need more PvP modes in this game.

5 Likes

8 Likes

If they were to add clans in the game, it would be clans that the devs come up with themselves and we pick and choose from a list of 5

I do not join any and I would remain TOG :smiley:

I play this game for strategic and engaging turn-based battles I play at my own leisure. I definitely do not want any AI auto battles for silly clan requirements during specific hour periods of the dayā€¦ like clans boil down to in a bunch of games, Evertale being one of them.

4 Likes

PokƩmon Go style

I can see clans being implemented like:

What type of player are you?
ā€¢ PvE and Chill
ā€¢ PvP enjoyer
ā€¢ Challenge Freak
ā€¢ The Completionist
ā€¢ Arborgias buff activist

7 Likes

Alright lets not go off topic with clans being created by the devs themselves. I donā€™t think that would be the case because what would be the point of adding them to the game anyways?

Adding clans to the game would be really good, you can have clan chats to communicate with the members. You can do clan battles, but that can wait if itā€™s too much for devs to implement. Put like a 4-5 letter max for the clan symbol near the name ( exculding perenthesis). Example: (DMG) DONT89ā€¦

Put requirement to create a clan to rank 100+ and 500 gems.

This is the minimum that the DEVS should do.

For those of you who would be wondering whats the point if they were to do the bare minimum or to add it entirely at all:

1. It would be something completely new to the game instead of another event or story where you donā€™t even read the dialogue and go straight to the battle.

2. This would bring a huge amount of players back because they wonā€™t need to be chatting in another window just to communicate with friends.

3. It would bring fresh competitiveness to the game because Iā€™m sure a lot of people dont really care about the current clans being represented on PVP boards or PVE boards. Very few people are in clans and on the forum compared to the thousands of people that play the game. Even Iā€™m not in a clan.

4. It would bring more people to the forum and itā€™d actually be live again.

5. Itā€™d benefit the company in so many ways.

These benefits would be for just the bare minimum, imagine if other features are added. Lets cross fingers that not only Dev VKC reads this thread but other members of ZigZaGame Inc as well.

We do this on messenger and whatsapp and even on the forum/discord lol, it will at some point get toxic in the game chat as well, however it is not a bad idea, they could have custom chats atleast and an option to do tag team instead of just selecting friend monsters, also I would like it if there is a challenge button and when u click on it, it shows all who is online or in ur friend list and u can send them a request to duel, this would make stuff a tad bit easier, like evertale guild system, i think it is only a matter of time until clan features comes over to neo, considering the fact that alot of stuff in neo came from Evt tale hehe the shrine for example and some monsters (boutan is hibiki in evt)

I love this idea, if clans ever get implemented in the game, I reckon each clan having sigil or a monster as their symbol, this will really be something.

2 Likes

We have something in our clan chat and discord chat, we select a monster (fav one ofc) and start a cult, for example we have nova cultist, pola cultist, emiraldeus cultist, this idea will fit in nice here lol

Youā€™re usurping KD once again!

Jokes aside, I donā€™t mind clans being added in the game, I think it wouldnā€™t change anything for the majority of people, so why not?

But Iā€™m not sure of the pros:

I think a good chunk of players are pretty PvE starved at this point.
If the Devs release a new event with even a tidbit of story, you bet Iā€™m reading all of that ā– ā– ā– ā– , twice even.

I donā€™t think the amount will be that hugeā€¦ How many people leave the game because of the lack of in-game communication with other players?

Iā€™m ready to bet boredom from PvP/repetitive PvE events and the waifu-ification of the game have driven away the majority of people who did quit Neo.

It would, most likely, bring to the forum the players who have no problem communicating with eachother on other platforms other than Neo, which are the people who donā€™t need clans to communicate in the first place.

I think the most compelling reason why clans/guilds should be added to the game is becauseā€¦ Itā€™s a fun concept!

Like, you get to be part of a team. You can be part of something relatively important, at least in the context of the game, while maintaining your worth as a single player.

Clans means more competitiveness! You belong to a group, so you feel like you have to prove that your team is the best, something which is harder to prove when youā€™re a single player.
Also, competitiveness WITHIN the clan: being the best in your clan is a much more reachable goal than being the best in the world!

Iā€™m still of the unyielding idea that this game needs some more PvE content first, rather than PvP content (other than monster rebalancing, ofc). But I can see, whatever way the Devs implement it, that Neo Clans/Guilds would be a fun idea, no doubts about it.

Wall of text over

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad that youā€™ve read my post to the entirety and gave good feedback thatā€™s concise. Though I would still somewhat disagree with more pve content being added first, but it probably will since people have been requesting it for a long time. As long as clans get added in the near future, Iā€™ll be down for anything in the mean time.

1 Like