1 Like

He is a player who earned the respect of the developers with work :muscle:

7 Likes

He’s a Dev who’s pretending to be a player

3 Likes

That would be a great plot twist

2 Likes

@3iNST3iN used to say this…a lot

In reality, @Killerdog is not a “player.” @Killerdog is one of the closest persons to the company and he is a marketing strategist for neo monsters, he writes guides, and he tests many aspects of the game. In return he gets increased egg odds and other benefits.

Neo Monsters - Mythics hatching highlight! - YouTube

If you check around his channel you’ll believe me.

3 Likes

Marketing strategist? Oh no, please god no, don’t involve me in that!!

3 Likes

He has enough influence over the devs to the point he got scyberithe nerfed pre-release only for it to subsequently be buffed after the fact.

2 Likes

You missed out the part where I got it buffed

1 Like

Sir killerdog nothing

You’re wrong with both, Killerdog it’s neither a dev or a player. He is actually a bot, who will occasionally jump in, when the AI failed too many times. Everybody had this situation before, you have a great run, lets say, in Whales Treasure, beat the boss without big effort and you think, I’ll finish this run without a loose. But suddenly ‘Bot KD’, his secret alias, jumps in, overrules the AI, puts 2x buffed Focalforce into the frontline, just because you’re running GF Violet in your own FL. In addition Focalforce will of course not hit Violet till almost the end. Everybody was there, might be with a different situation, but that’s his job.

Jokes aside, Killerdog is a person with a lot of sympathy and smartness. He is spending more effort than anybody for the community with the best intentions. Never shows anger or is insulted. He helps wherever he can. His YouTube videos are fantastic, his voice is calm and very fluent. Watching his video for one hour and I don’t feel I want to forward. That’s why I trust his ratings, because +- a little, his ratings are usually very good. He is, unlike other players here, also trying to rate for the whole player community, not just for the Top 100 players.

2 Likes

Everysingle time

1 Like