Internet connection issues for pvp arena

Hey I’m new here, about 15 days in. It seems no matter where I am(home/work/public), I cannot connect to anyone in pvp through just my phones internet, even though the reception is perfect and I have zero internet issues on my phone whether its other apps or even this game in all other areas of it. I can only connect to someone in pvp arena if I’m using wifi which is very strange. Anyone have any tips?

Also just some pvp arena feedback, I wish the timer was less than 30 seconds. Its been taking several hours at night to get through just 12 pvp stamina, I wish these battles could be sped up in the future. I’ve had several opponents who were clearly losing start draining the timer on purpose to delay the loss, then they’ll disconnect at the end to make you wait even longer, its very frustrating. I would like to play this game long term and eventually whale but pvp arena has already made me either want to skip the event altogether or just quit. Thanks for any consideration!

PVP is a good game, but also the biggest disadvantage, PVP will disconnect a lot of times

PvP always works for me :thinking: