Ingredient Monster Timing

This is something I cannot find on the forum, just a little thought really.

When selecting a dungeon in the ultra-evolve ingredient window, if i time the selection as it scrolls through each element of the monsters do I get to do the dungeon with that element?

i.e. when the water pyramid is showing and i select the window, I will do the water pyramid dungeon.

And if this isn’t the case, can it be changed so that is a mechanic of the game?

NN

This is something I cannot find on the forum, just a little thought really.

When selecting a dungeon in the ultra-evolve ingredient window, if i time the selection as it scrolls through each element of the monsters do I get to do the dungeon with that element?

i.e. when the water pyramid is showing and i select the window, I will do the water pyramid dungeon.

And if this isn’t the case, can it be changed so that is a mechanic of the game?

NN

I think it’s random

Random bro.

On a sidenote, I wish we could attempt to capture these damn things more than once. My nemesis Ash would throw poke balls until he ran out of them, I don’t understand why the protagonist of this game would go to the harp shrine with just one capture card.

I think once a monster has escaped being captured successfully, that monster will have the necessary antibodies to resist capture at 100%.

Of course, it’s science