I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

One punch woman. Just had a battle where i killed 6 revived monsters in a row with execute

2 Likes

Ocarino

1 Like

Is it daily reward or just one time one ocarino per event?

Yeah I like those scenarios. That’s when she is fun. Just pray none of them got poison revenge! Lol One shot kill :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Haha made us all laugh with this! PvP is so much about getting your whole team to work, it’s rare to have a key player that wins the match each time. Null is one of those monsters with the potential to tear through lots of monsters or control a match but can also be knocked aside as easy as many other monsters. Delugazar is similar in that way. I also find it about my Malwing… read all the posts on the forum about people calling it OP then go and do matches myself only to find it gets killed before its first turn a lot! Matches can go so many ways, focusing on individual monsters can make them appear a lot stronger or weaker than they truly are. I’m glad you love your Tygoron so much though!

Okkult’s Invitation reward changes each time. It’s usually gems (2-3), a rare gem or an Ocarino.

Both teams will be wiped out in that scenario

1 Like

Mortar monsters are my favorite monsters in this game. They are sooo fun.

I don’t really have any except for the two free ones. Sunlord and that new pyramid. Well I wanted to have fun and didn’t care if I lose or not and put that guy in my FL for a battle.Screenshot_20181109-133956

crappy FL but I still managed to win:)

1 Like

Hahaha

He survived the entire match this time. They left him because he wasn’t a “threat” but he screwed them over. Lol

Nice! Just goes to show that the mortar mons will catch you by surprise if you let them.

This is to funny. The bastard survives again

Screenshot_20181109-144800

This is a joke team nice to get some wins

I wish I had some real mortar monsters.

The real mortar MVP is Captainwhiskers. You should have him now unless you made a misclick :wink:

I got that guy. Totally forgot he was classified as a mortar. Offcourse he is!
Btw: Has he been nerfed recently? I noticed that his neko Canon only takes my Drako to half health. Obviously there is a element disadvantage but I thought he would do more.

I’m not complaining haven’t even used him yet and think it’s good this way. But I really do hope that at least his neko barrage attack obliterates all enemies regardless.

1 Like

Neko barrage had 300 secs timer, after nerf it is 400 secs,
And yes barrage annihilates everything

1 Like

Yeah I heard about that nerf. Was just worried about a damage nerf. Sounds like it hasn’t been nerfed then.

What about his Canon. That one seems weaker?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure @Thaiger just slaughtered me. That was the first time I ever put Rex in the FL.
Lol they often match me up against top 50 players

1 Like

Then They put me up against RNA kei the very next battle… I’m not that good computer!
I got further this time…

still got slaughtered though

1 Like

Lol my null, she got you good (;

1 Like

It’s that vicious and fast retribution Frontline that sealed the deal. With that speed advantage the rest was a steam roll. But yeah your team works better with Null and she did well:) I’ve had moments like that with other teams and Null when I got a lead. It feels good

1 Like

Nothing and I mean nothing is more frustrating than getting sleep locked. Dominating a match then 3 perfect sleeps in a row. Then frustration. Curse Ninetales and the rest of them