I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Maybe it was more luck… I was able to kill his malwing and megaiasloth for shure… but dont know what came After that

1 Like

I think there was a emeraldont too… once his malwing is Killed his sleep lock mechanic is no more such a big problem… but until i managed that he kills more than half of my team

1 Like

Oh right, silly me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Alba + shadowyrm is the way to go against him… He Got a nice setup, strong Monsters, no doubt… but beatable😉 his sleeplock is rng based…

2 Likes

I’m loving all this positivity around galvbane :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah Galvbane Rocks :grin:

2 Likes

Most of the time he is deadweight after his stun pulse :frowning:

Using him with always with a protector is what gives him the time to sweep around

Stun pulse and then backstab him into something with roaring or stunning entrance

Please help me understand the slowing Zeus down thing u mentioned. I can’t remember Zeus’s moves besides double time strike though…

1 Like

He means you want Galv to get his turn before Zeus.

So your opponent should have decreased Zeus entrance speed bonus so Galv got to go first, stun pulse you, and then Zeus can double timestrike.

2 Likes

Gotcha, thanks!

1 Like

My screenshot wasn’t working in-game. But I think I just beat the toughest team so far for me. Not the strongest I faced but the strongest I beat.

He had Delugazar, Aegis dragon and Midas on his Frontline. Couldn’t even remember the other Mon. I was able to knock back Aegis and Delu with my crocodile protectors lol. My Chrono summons ended helping at the end. It was negi’s team:
Screenshot_20181019-213437

I didn’t even use any of my new legendaries.

1 Like

Honestly, i think summoned monsters with powerful passives should not be recognized as tokens. Been slaughtered by Ante’s token abusing. Though i make a comeback for the 2nd time, it’s more due to luck factors.

5 Likes

Devs Just have remove these onigos from token list, done :+1:
But will take a while, maybe it will Never happen … Duscy is a great box and bronzeshell counter :smirk:

2 Likes

Just played him. It’s a great tactic and really creative. I like players who make something on their own. In the game the FL wasn’t an issue, because if you can take out Oni early there are lot of mons who are there to support. His endgame got the better of me though with a sleep lock when we were down to our last 4. Nice to see Soul stealer still around. I can see why he’s currently in the top 5.

1 Like

I love Ante’s team too. Faced him twice, won the first time and lost the second. First time I got super lucky and my Cyclozar somehow one-shot his FL Leogeist. Things came together nicely there. Second time that didn’t happen and I made a fatal error where I could’ve killed Malwing with my Tygoron. I somehow thought Tygoron was going to die before getting a second turn so didn’t try to kill the Malwing (shield, then kill). After then I saw his combo in its full glory. Good matches!

Impossible for my frontline to stop this:

I knew what was gonna happen the moment I saw Nightrider and that Gargoyle monster.

I had one move with Galv. Couldn’t bring his Nightrider to half health. Then I lost almost my entire team before having a second turn lol.

1 Like

Nightrider lines are pretty cool.

Nice to see one again after so long.

1 Like

I’ve seen 2 of them already. Their end team was a mess often but they took out 4-7 of my monsters before I could do much