I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

I’m not sure, but I did face two or three Novadrake teams. One was Lemonsqueezy I think. Here was my front…

@Saitama OoO with Jackal switching into Goldtail haha that is one of the cruelest things I’ve seen before too. I like OoO FLs and have always wanted Goldtail to try that out.

@ItsSherlock Unfortunate you don’t have a legendary OoO, there is a huge difference between one of those and the Yeti. Those epic OoO monsters would be amazing with taunt, but let’s not give the Devs ideas. We had some great matches together.

P.S. You can see in the screenshot above how someone was able to get the Nereida + Abyss combo in their FL again. Did anyone else get to see this? Fortunately my OoO left the Abyss awake and the way things ended up going he had a chance to detox blast my team but skipped behind my Tygoron so he could vile rage, only to be killed instantly by my assisted thunder (it did 5000 damage to a vile raged Abyss lol). A storm front protected me well from Abyss :smiley:

Indeed, I saw those FL 3 or 4 times.

1 Like

Yeah we played each other 3 times. You won one and we DC’d on the other 2. I use Nova but it’s not a shadow link FL

This thread has turned into more success stories rather than defeat :confused:

Every battle has a victor. Can’t have a loser without a winner.

1 Like

Not true i had a draw.

1 Like

People tend to talk more about their success :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure the thread used to say defeat stories lol :man_shrugging:t2: Most of mine this PvP ended in DC or Slayerbane all lol

It did lol. But people don’t like talking about defeats so I edited the title a few months ago. More fun this way. It’s great to hear peoples PvP stories win or loss. I really enjoy reading everybody’s experiences.

1 Like

Ahhhh I see. Didn’t realise lol. In that case it’s fair enough

NA combo is almost useles now. So many fl’s nowadays can simply conuter it.

1 Like

Haha . Finishing a match before opponent gets a turn. That sounds surprisingly familiar ! :smirk::smirk:

Who is “VNM” we just had an awesome battle. Went down to last 4 monsters 2 each, and my Blazebones saved the day.

Edit:

We just had another great game. This time VNM won using a OoO team. This team was much stronger than first.
He had 3 monsters left, DeoDragon screwed me over

1 Like

Vnm is yakuza

1 Like

Cool. Really good player isn’t he. His OoO team was a team that would typically destroy me.

Stratus, Bunker, leogiest and can’t remember.the rest. Complete counter for me.

I’m gonna experiment with different teams and I screwed up when I wasted my last Moalith on Freaken Doomengine’s SS.

I got BB days after doing that and now I can’t unlock BB’s SS until the next event…That makes a big dam difference for the effectiveness of BB.

Having said that my team is not BB dependant by any means whatsoever. So overall not a big impact on team. Just makes BB a bit crappy.

I’m gonna test a whole heap of teams this PvP and have lots of fun.

Oh an Yakuza…That name is what the Japanese Mafia are called lol

1 Like

I warned him about that when he chose it lol.

1 Like

The good old feeling.

GG F2w delugazardy i quite like your team.

Good old ? I read in forum u rage quit in between n had better hatches recently !!!

I took break from the game twice,

first time when the egg system was busted, no guarantee or compensation for players. the game was on full greed mode.( It was around when razien got released so many other players quit too because they introduced very bad Christmas eggs then on new year they introduced razien and just before that it was the deathgazer story where I have spent and got death gazer in my old account then death gazer was banned from pvp then nerfed to oblivion with no real compensation for the players.

second time I had too many things going on my life I couldn’t spare any time for Neo. (you could find it when in one of my tournaments I was in the final round vs Saul .keep digging you find it

and if you’re talking about hatches (and how they will change my position in pvp I was top 50 player since pretty much of the start of pvp).

But top 50 is a joke :confused:

1 Like