I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Cry is free

Oh ahmed didnt know its you

1 Like

Hey man how are you.

Great, good to see you back

1 Like

Ended up on Rank 88 by using this team. Sadly I only had one hour on friday and some hours on sunday to play but i‘m pretty happy with the result. One on one was the first strategy I ever used in this game more than 3 years ago so getting top 100 with this team is pretty satisfying. Even more because I had to fight constant dcs which was pretty annoying. Sadly RNGesus never wanted to give me oniblade or stratus (despite some really excessive hatching) so the 10 vs 10 pvp specials are the only event where i can really rely on this strategy to work. As much as i like yeti, in 16 vs 16 hes completely usesless once he used one on one and every good player will keep him alive to turn the game into 3 vs 4. GG to everyone I faced.

1 Like

Thank you, great to see you too

One of the worst OoO teams I faced was a FL with

Oni, Jackal, Bunker, Gyo or Lion can’t remember.

What I do remember was after OoO jackal switched places with FREAKEN GOLDTAIL.

I just turned the app off at that point and didn’t bother playing. This was 2 seasons ago. Now some people will copy that and things will be worse lol

1 Like

I’ve used a team like that only once though for trolls and I’m pretty sure so did gmagic

2 Likes

Nice team. I think I faced you and lost.

Can we just admit that Dolphreeze is one of the most amazing PvP monsters ever :blush:

So powerful. Way stronger than Gyo IMHO

1 Like

Dolph is awesome if you can pair with stun protection as the diamonds give a good barrier

2 Likes

Yeah absolutely amazing. I rank him top 5 PvP monster. I don’t even own him. But faced it so many times to know it is epic

1 Like

Every post of your team rules out players you could be :thinking: plus fact you’re a member of one of my old clans rna I will find out who you are

1 Like

It’s biggest downside is mostly the team around it hardly itself

1 Like

We have roughly 1200 active players in Pvp that was roughly my rank as I didn’t play this season
So it seems neo numbers have More then doubled since 2 years ago

1 Like

I’m sure they were drawn in by the…training minigame.

Thanks for the info about how many active players in PvP. I wish the devs can just report how many players participated in PvP each season.

2 Likes

Maybe he was never RNA to begin with

1 Like

Maybe but il take his word for it

1 Like

Yeah, Lochi and I were in the same clan.

1 Like

I can only think of Nevercore

1 Like