I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Nearly got me if I hadn’t moved somestuff around just before I would have lost that match to null

1 Like

Nice Game @StarLord.

1 Like

Nice Game. I love playing your team. I definitely made some mistakes in the beginning. You got me good regardless👍

1 Like

Why you move null to the back now?

1 Like

She is at 11 now. I’ve been testing things.

1 Like

I was really bad at concentrating throughout this match and made many mistakes, giving them the opportunity to tear through my monsters with poison. I thought for sure I had lost but in the end I got a lucky chance at clutching a win. However, we ended up drawing because after I used bloodfury my Dolphreeze died from poison! That was a good match lol.

1 Like

GG fam, I have watched your videos lol so kinda knew what was coming :joy::wink:

1 Like

GG everyone, ended up on Rank 34. Pretty happy that I made it into the Top 50 :slight_smile: Besides the fact that simply didnt have have the time to go for more, the amount of annoying teams (which is definitely meant in a positive way) is also really high, everytime I’m on a good winning strike, someone with a hard counter to my team comes along :smile:

2 Likes

I feel This hahaha you think yeah I got solid team next game run into the hardest counter then its like well back to square one in team building

1 Like

I can’t remember your team or how we did against each other now but I know we met a few times and they were tough but a lot of fun. Your teams are often difficult to face and if I am remembering correctly, your current team counters mine pretty well so I think you won most times. Gyomurai being easily available at the New Year is not good for my team, so many people are using it in the front line and making my team not work so well haha.

I don’t have gyomurai, but my team countered your team very well. First match I won convincingly, second match you left without even trying.

1 Like

Oh yeah you were that team! Sorry I left straight away on the second match. It was getting to something like 3am for me and I desperately wanted to just get +2k RP for the 52k reward of 2 rare gems. As much fun as it would’ve been to play again, I needed to get to bed XD

Speaking of gyo. I faced you twice and twice you bypassed my ap to fastrike my gyo. I feel like my ap is nerfed.

Don’t apologize lol, I was surprised you left early but I knew there must be a reason for that :ok_hand::blush:

GG to everyone i played it was fun.

Hahaha yeah I remember that. First match it felt good, second match I felt guilty! The second time I was fully expecting it to hit your auto protector.

The two FL monsters which really messed me up this ranked PvP were Gyomurai and Sanctistag. With both featured very recently it feels like they were around much more than normal. They made it a good challenge!

I got bronchitis so finished rank 400 because I couldn’t play :frowning:

1 Like

Get well soon zard.

1 Like

Game certainly wants me to.

5 Likes

Your team is awesome. I managed one win out of about 4! Makes me feel better that you got #1 though :joy:

2 Likes