I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

I feel you man. It’s frustrating when a dumb mistake costs you the game. The other day I was about to beat Starlord and for some ridiculous reason I thought killing his uncharged Midas in the last four would be a good idea which took out my double bloodthirst tago. Fuming with myself. :joy:Played him again after and didn’t get close

2 Likes

Ye… it makes us feel pity for self !!

1 Like

GG :wink:

1 Like

Gg star gg , also damn your lucky I’m terrified when you get void evolved

1 Like

I quite like going up against void. High risk high gain!

People still figuring out how to use myths so is been easy wins when people get it together it be tough as most are op

2 Likes

True! As we both seem to have horrendous luck on eggs we’ll just to use our heads to beat the mythics :wink:

1 Like

haha gg, idk how you always get unlucky in egg hatches but you always get lucky to kill my void by bypassing my auto protect :slightly_frowning_face: … Lol

1 Like

To many auto protect they get confused and fight over who gets to block

2 Likes

I think this proves protectors can’t jump @ILAGaLOT :joy:

Nah they can they just all hit each other

2 Likes

Also I’m disappointed you watch Pokémon. You should know monsters can do crazy stuff

2 Likes

True.

Douchebag @Ash-Ketchum ‘s pikachu was able to hit Brock’s Onix with thundershock, that was a big surprise because typically you can’t hit ground types with electric attacks. Seems like he gets lucky breaks quite often, he should probably roll for mythics.

1 Like

He would release them

2 Likes

@Ash-Ketchum would probably get a fully evolved voidress from a single10-in-1 pack and release it. Dumb ■■■ :joy:

1 Like

The guy caught a Legend then released it he also got a op mythical Pokémon released it

2 Likes

■■■■ you @Ash-Ketchum

@StarLord bless you for letting me try void in my team it made my week seeing it among my monsters :blush: image

10 Likes

That’s sweet

1 Like

Starlord is a super nice guy he knew I was sad not getting a myth so let me borrow one

5 Likes