I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Why should I? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’ll gladly share them when people in the community have started to awaken them. I will hound people for the movesets so I can position the monsters in the tier list.

g4u

1 Like

I know the moveset of all the mythics in their final form.

1 Like

Why do you know this? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Why should I tell you?:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Thanks, that would be greatly appreciated. Any information on the awakened mythics you can find would be fantastic.

Lmao justice

1 Like

Whoever studio Lori is you’re a chump had to force a dc somehow to win I go to use soul exchange im kicked out of the game fully with no way back

1 Like

Agree with that. Particularly as your referring to a combination of monsters which aren’t enough to win games on their own.

Must have been a connection problem. The other players doesn’t have that kind of power. It’s happened to me as well.

2 Likes

Hahaha we we’re going like this for ages. No way for one person to win unless one made a mistake or gave up.

I hadn’t used my revolutionise yet. kept it on standbye incase he used the wrong move. After close to 20 minutes he used an AOE move. So I won. It’s a waste of time but hilarious. Once I went for almost an hour. Always with Blazebones

1 Like

After a few minutes both monsters get poisonned. Forcing a winner.

1 Like

That doesn’t happen though. I’ve gone for close to an hour once

1 Like

Just fought a guy called happy New Years. Made me smile happy New Years to you as well who ever you are

1 Like

He is iconoism @ILAGaLOT

2 Likes

Had a crazy win in PvP today. I thought the battle was over when all I had left was Anubirom and Sobeking vs. the enemy’s 4 summoned guardians from Chrono. All 4 had turns before my mons and did aoe but they both survived. I spammed Divine Rebirth with Anubi’s GT and somehow won. My fave mon for a reason :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Excellent first post @Alpha21 :+1:

1 Like

Had a very funny defeat today… I had 4 monsters , he had 4. I brought all our mons to hold ground with blazebones… no idea , what came to my mind ,instead of doing an aoe which I perfectly could have , I killed his jaguardian …

This was my reaction next :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

He probably had a laugh of his life !

#dumberthanrockoid!

4 Likes

Congratulations you played yourself.

3 Likes