I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

I got heaps of points for that battle. I jumped like 30 positions because you are ranked high. Honestly this algorithm is screwed I’m often matched against top 50. I just kept battling non stop after my last post. Didn’t care anymore just wanted to have fun. I went down to 157 at one point then climbed back up

1 Like

Nah not aiming for Rank 1, dont grind that much. Tell that to @StarLord

1 Like

Gg, fl was the decisive battle. Dusi was a pain as well, hahahaha, you made lots of adjustments since the last battle.

1 Like

Yeah changed it around. Avia helped a lot as well. Payback revenge is sweet. Thanks goodness for Duscy

1 Like

Decided to try for once and got rank 96.

Pretty good with all the christmas stuff going on, didn’t have a lot of time.

2 Likes

Did we battle? IGN?

1 Like

To be completely honest with you i only grinded Friday and Saturday cuz they are my week end, on firday i had only 4 loses utilising all my tickets and on Saturday i had 100% winrate.

1 Like

I was one of those loses hahaha gg :joy:

3 Likes

DAMN wait how is 100% win rate possible if you lose a game unless you mean you won all games on those days

3 Likes

Yeah you were one of those loses.

On Saturday only i had 100% winrate. (Won all my games)

1 Like

You bro how’s you feeling after being 11th😅

1 Like

I never grinded, pvp not my thing anymore.

1 Like

Only managed 100 wins with 80k vp

1 Like

Don’t care spent Christmas with family and ended Pvp with over 90% win rate in over 200 games was enjoyable

3 Likes

I test ran your team for one match it’s great at making comebacks with all the stun plus dusc Is great congrats on first place proving stun is still king

2 Likes

Thank you.

This is the final version of the team am using.

Nova is doing great specially i can keep sweeping at 50 tu.

4 Likes

Why not put cyclo after Avia to deal with any stun counter that may pop up

1 Like

Hmm true nova seems nice there is a new se stun absorb shadow would be good at 7 cost

2 Likes

This is what i would have done variations to your team to try to improve

1 Like

Cylo is for quick killing,

Just imagine this nova 50 tu killing cylo 50 tu killing.

Also if my opponent is running posion i can exit plan to bring in draco for defang or to clear posion. (Mostly to counter gazer end)

2 Likes