I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Thanks mate… I got desperate to kill double retribution since I knew my delu was dying either ways…but the real shocker was that Mecha as your last line monster which entered after… I literally knew what was gonna happen next…
Of all the defeats, against you is one to remember ! :grin:

i honestly thought i was done for :rofl: now i understand why you killed hellfox. i feel like if we face eachother again i’m going to need faster frontline or else i might get obliterated. i also learned from our battle.

cheers man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mixxx’s link holy team is brutal!

1-4 = Angelion, Jaguardian, Diamonoid, Midasdragon
5-7 = Dusicyon, Prismaryx, Valzareign
Then it gets a bit hazy. There’s a Centaureon, Tygoron, Penguinator, Zeuswyrm, Leogeist, Searguard, Magmarinus and Infernicorn but I can’t remember the order.

The front section of the team was very hard to deal with. He took out my monsters then used a link TT and tore through more. Half my team was gone but then I managed to make a comeback. It seems the later part of his team is weaker. Still, the link holy front is so hard to face!

Gg @Professor_Oak finally got to fight you

1 Like

It’s a very nice lead but it can be dealt with by playing passive and not killing the diamond off the bat

Haha that self CANNIBALIZE got me again… I was like why did he do that… Then the light lit rofl… but ur Frontline is pretty op…

Ye I fought it too… Its pretty cool team… avoiding his double retribution makes it easier

Interesting tactic spamming moss aoe with Lago and shivagod

3 Likes

Haha I had nothing else to do… If u had spared my delu , I would have spammed something better :yum:

@brown_witch

That was you I just played right?

I was glad Midas death revenge hit Galv

1 Like

Nah bro, this is my team:

9 Likes

I must have faced your weaker team. Glad it wasn’t the main one above.

1 Like

I beat Mixxx

Ended like this

2 Likes

Mojinator AND Centaur! That’s a man of culture right there!

@Phoebe
Nice meeting you in PvP. When your Goldtail entered I got scared. I never feel comfortable with that monster. To much trauma from past battles.

1 Like

@Mr.X

Your raizen is such a pain to deal with

2 Likes

Raizen has given me hell. Stun retribution then double time strike. When he is protected it’s painful. Great monster really.

2 Likes

The overwatch hg combo is why it will always remain a great stun legend and not be overtaken by null or Zeus

2 Likes

Pretty amazing he is still so good considering his age. A classic

1 Like

I wonder if some of those hell battles have been from @Mr.X? IGN?

1 Like