I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

I was gonna say I’ll repulse the Diamond to delay SBA but forgot about regalion.

1 Like

I’m not sure who has got the speed advantage but a +9night crawler and Nightrider should be able to take out that FL. No?

1 Like

+9 lion AOE

1 Like

Shadow cyclo tears through it. BB would take care of peng and zibmane takes care of prisma.

A bit specific, but anything along those lines would do well. You can even drako mist to avoid SBA.

Maybe not 90%. Unless your fl is GT oriented/well protected then it needs to be fast enough to pull off whatever it does…

1 Like

I’m liking it A LOT! With high speed and shield entrance it’s very good at making an impact. If the opponent’s team is weak to stun at the time then you’re laughing! If not, it can get to work destroying their lineup and will do so in two attacks most of the time. I’ve got it at the back of my team in the order: Delugazar, Bitterbeast, Noxdragon, Novadrake. Both Noxdragon and Novadrake have high speed and HG or shield so they’re very likely to give me one last chance at getting a victory.

1 Like

And Earth is flat !

No it doesn’t exist.

Waiting for blood price to provide shield for every kill nova gets and changing raw bloodthirst to raw bloodlust and also the assisted dusk to match the damage that nox does and if possible change shield entrance to hg

@Xyzencross
I like your Nova Nox FL btw. How is Nova going for you? You like it? Seriously.

I like it, destroys bb dependent fl and link holy fl very easily, just doesnt last long though

Nice. I wouldn’t mind playing some friendly battles against you sometime.

1 Like

Add me on line and lets arrange those battles

1 Like

She’s def. a keeper. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: When all set, she can control the battle a lot if not taken care of. Got my current FL build around her. Just need to pot her a bit more.

1 Like

@Thaiger
I did better that last match at least. I was even able to see your end game. I made a few mistakes but your fast retribution FL is to much to handle.

Really enjoyed it though!

1 Like

I’ll send a pm when I set up line. I won’t join any clans or group chats though.

1 Like

Haha that’s unfortunate that you played my main team. I think that was right when I switched from my aura and blitz team. Pm me. I’ll play you with that team if you haven’t played it. Super fun team

1 Like

@Killerdog
I was cursing when I accidently stunned cobra with Galv when Lion was on the field, and the bad RNG with OoO. You still would have won though your team is to strong but it was fun.

1 Like

I was cursing as soon as I saw your name! You said you wanted to see my Novadrake AoE spam team and I’d literally just changed to a different team. I did ~10 matches with the Novadrake team and basically it’s losing against all the top players… I’ll make some tweaks next season and see if I can improve it. I switched to my old team then next match was with you. Unfortunately yours is a bit of a stun team and mine was perfect stun counter. That stun pulse with Galv made me feel very sorry for you lol.

I’ve been recording a few matches since switching to an upgraded version of my old Lunartic team. I’ll upload them sometime next week. Just wanted to share this satisfying screenshot I had versus RNA Kei. He’s using the Delugazar front line with Utopion, Midas and Aegis with protectors for the next 3-4 monsters. Throw OoO at it and it gets stopped in its tracks! I managed to grab this screenshot just in time before I lost the match screen…

Shivadragon had just done 4200 damage with crescendo strike to his Geomagnus.

2 Likes

Why is kei bb team so hated ?.

Take out bb and then play it slow it should do the trick.