I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

gg its my goldenstag.

nah i wasnt scared of harely one bit nor do i think the outcome would had changed if he was asleep or not.

and when infenro slept i had 8 monsters left which include my top sweepers so i dont think he would had changed the outcome of the game. you also forgot to mention you bypassing protector to knock back bloom.

i can offer you a rematch if you want.

2 Likes

I’m sure we will meet again someday my friend.

Always enjoy battling you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best log I’ve produced so far

3 Likes

This happened on my battle with Sr TNC :joy:

3 Likes

Great, how many grades do you have?

1 Like

Grades? Do you mean number of wins? :thinking:

@Laxus We just had an epic 15 minutes match. I got the win but it was so intense. I thought I had won when I left you with nothing but APs and Aerider but you managed to fight back very well. GG!

If so I currently have 82 wins but I’m not really sure if the winrate is accurate because I’ve been doing some experimenting, for now is about 68% - 70%

1 Like

It was me :joy:
The same strategy :joy::joy: But I wish to know why your Nagandia was faster than mine, or do you have +3 her? Or it is just RNG? :man_shrugging:

Clearly from the screenshot yours was faster so i should be the one asking that question :joy:

@raines @magic.cu Im so jelly that you both have the queen of earth, medusa O.O

2 Likes

Youjiin, I have seen that name the first time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Rigth, :joy: sorry, ahahaha, just I asked myself why, I think it is RNG :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah the same thing happened on a battle I had with moking. My vampviper when first but I had no chance against him

1 Like

don’t you hate when tranq entrance hits your TT almost all the time? @Dev_VKC please fix this. this isn’t what the description says so why does it always target the one that is immune to stun?

It always sleeps the next monster to get a turn and since most of the time the rest of your monsters are stunned, the sleep hits the unstunnable monster (who is now the next to get a turn).

Thats why it usually hits TT or Valza/Tygo.

Also, this has never been confirmed by the devs. In fact I think they denied it back before Mal nerf. But the experience of the community has overwhelmingly observed this.

2 Likes

so it is broken as hell?

@Dev_VKC maybe changing the way which passives Triggers first solves that Problem … First sleep entrance triggers, THEN stun… Give it a try… Like this @Boiler theory with Monster that Will get the next turn will be gone :wink: and maybe that really broken stuff with malwing is gone

Just had my first draw in pvp. I underestimated the damage recoil of bloodcrave and it cost me a winning battle :sob:. Aoe would have done the job but without thinking I chose bloodcrave instead :sob:

1 Like

They finally admitted it!

6 Likes