I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

You can get abyss in rare eggs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: id personally save for christmas / new years

4 Likes

Ok :grin::grin:

1 Like

Plus they nerfed Nerdia’s speed so Abyss isn’t as immoral anymore. Unfortunately :rofl:
She was his immoral friend.
Hopefully you can get Delugazar, Aegis Dragon, Midas Dragon and other turn givers and Auto protectors to spam Delu’s AOE attack. :joy:

2 Likes

Actually I do !!! :yum::yum::yum:
Wanted to try out this poison combo

1 Like

I’m not bothered by Nereida / Abyss but I’m getting bored with seeing cannabalise, Frozmoroz, Cobra, Poison massacre with bane behind.

I personally love teams which are innovative, unique and have a different frontline. I used to run one before i’m convinced no one thought of and it wasn’t perfect, but effective because no one saw it coming. Be creative!

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t roll on this one

1 Like

@Saitama I know you are a newer player and I commend you for the progress you have made so far. As you become better and better, you develop a sense of honor because your peers, aka the other top players, will talk trash when you run a cheesy team.

Remember in the 90s when you had that friend who would play as Oddjob in Goldeneye and you would trash talk them until they played as anyone else? Same concept here.

Run whatever you want but don’t get upset if players develop a negative opinion of you for running a cheap team. Everyone has a right to their opinion :wink:

2 Likes

Devs of golden admitted that it was kinda cheating to play him though.

2 Likes

I don’t mind fighting cheesy teams. As long as you switch it up from time to time then I’m okay with fighting you.

2 Likes

Develop a sense of honor because your peers, aka the other top players, will talk trash when you run a cheesy team<

How is it honorable if somebody changes their team because of trash talking? That sounds more like giving in to bullying. Pretty sad from both sides. Both the bullies and the sheep that allow bullies to control them. If you choose to allow people to control your gameplay that’s your right :wink:

Run whatever you want but don’t get upset if players develop a negative opinion of you for running a cheap team. Everyone has a right to their opinion<

Firstly, I won’t get upset if somebody develops a negative opinion of me because of the team I run. It will be amusing.

Secondly, You are missing the point. I got no issue with negative opinions against certain lineups or even people (including me).
As I have already explained what I got an issue with is abusing people on a public forum for legitimately playing the game, and doing this repeatedly. If you are encouraging this type of behavior I cannot help you.

2 Likes

I know I shouldn’t rant but the matchmaking is messing me up right now. I’m getting “cannot find opponent” or I get matched with Starlord. His FL counters mine badly so I’m ending up with lots of losses!

Don’t sweat over it. GaryOak wasn’t referring to this bit of what you were saying. I agree we should try to stop abuse of any individuals on the forum or in this game. I think others, like GaryOak, would agree with that sentiment too.

1 Like

The whole context of the discussion has been about public name calling. If people keep arguing with me about my stance on that then they are supporting it. @GaryOak used an analogy to justify such behavior. Other users clearly think that it is ok to shame such players because they have been doing it publicily. One even said that such players should be ridiculed by the community.

I’m not convinced that they are against this behavior.

1 Like

@Saitama don’t tell me you were one of those people who always chose oddjob in goldeneye.

There’s is a little bit of a difference between “shaming” or “abusing” someone and telling them that the team they run is cheap. I think your word choice has been a little extreme adjective-wise. :wink:

@Killerdog that’s the shortest thing you’ve ever said I wouldn’t call it a rant :joy:

1 Like

but yeah matchmaking been funky . Can barely find a match the past few days .

1 Like

I didn’t really get into that game. But I did play counterstrike (This was around 19 years ago) and had people cry in internet cafes and complain because I was slaughtering them with a very powerful sniper rifle. I didn’t even camp with it.

I kept slaughtering them and laughing as well. It was just a game. They actually wanted to ban that weapon​:joy: Was that you in the cafe I upset?:yum:

Gary, I actually really like you. But I can’t condone the things I already mentioned. If u don’t support such behavior than I apologise for reading your post that way. You view is unclear to me so I’ll presume you don’t.:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Please someone lock this thread !!! Enough of this !!
@mods

3 Likes

It’s good to know that RAF Starlord is using Null in his FL. She has been ok in my FL as well. Duscy will be perfect ahead of Null if she ain’t in FL

1 Like

I’ve noticed that there is a lot more players running BB with auto protectors now. Sometimes even two in the FL.

1 Like