I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

You’re just 6months into this game, I’m sure your opinion matters , but there are certain levels of players who don’t mind losing to legit team & play where they feel like olrite , he got me.
But with kei as example , he broke a general unspoken rule as if you can say.

Lochi for Instance had his stun team nerfed so bad. NO ONE stood a chance against that team.
You could DO NOTHING to stop it.

There should be proper balance into this game , as in past there have been general implications to make it a level field.
Malwing is so broken I don’t like using it, even though I have it .
Bb aoe should be raw. Or make it thirst raw. One or the other.

Azra , Dr were nerfed to popular demand ,
Motor was nerfed, zib Kong was nerfed.

If kei is such a good player why can’t he try making a team with legit team synergy , no one would complain losing to such a team.

Speaking of vocabulary, you seem to have a large and quite advanced one, but you make a lot of spelling mistakes.

I like kiwis

3 Likes

Dunno where you getting that from. Do not start posting generalizations. You can shut it or have you account muted. You’re going way over the boundaries of what is acceptable on this forum. Personally attacking people based on their opinions of what is strong is not okay. You have been warned.

Monsters are tools in this game. What you’re saying is that it’s underhanded to use a certain kind of shovel to dig a hole.

2 Likes

Now that’s a little harsh, referring to your monsters as tools. They deserve all the love and respect I can muster, and more.

2 Likes

Objectively speaking here.

2 Likes

I guess @Zardecil will never reach the heights of the legendary Hector Finnegan as a trainer.

Lol this string is cracking me up.

My opinion is if you’re using an OP strategy everyone is using to win. You’re not really winning. I find that most top players have unique teams anyways. You run into them and you can remember THEIR team. Not oh, that “Nereida team” or “deo team”.

I personally don’t mind battling those teams. They’re all the same so essentially all easy to counter because you know what to expect.

Just my two cents ¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

He had such high hopes

1 Like

Best way to put it :ok_hand:

1 Like

You have 2 centaureon? :scream:

Maybe 1-2% of people could stop it. DR team did beat it but that was the only real counter it had. I had fun against that with my wall as it was true rng on who won, but get stunned and you could just close the app instead of waiting for a turn you would never get.

5 Likes

I have 1 Centareon and he goes clutch lol

1 Like

Was jk on this

1 Like

oh lmao. awkward :new_moon_with_face:

I think you missed the main point of my posts. I’m not complaining about people complaining about OP monsters or combos.

Heck I clearly said that the Devs need to hear these things(complaints) because it leads to balance in the game. My issue was ABUSING people for using such combos. It’s on the Devs to balance things. When people use these combos or discover them they are doing the Devs and the community a favour. Google pays hackers to find exploits in their software. Neo has people doing that for them for free. I AGREE that some of these combos need adjusting. But again that’s on the Devs. let’s stick to complaining to them about it.

This “unspoken rule” or elevated morale that some in the community ascribe to cannot and should not be forced on others. You have the right to refrain from using Malwing because you feel it’s broken. I have the right to think that’s crazy. But we both can’t force others to adopt our viewpoints. Most importantly we really shouldn’t be mocking them calling them names making fun of their skills in this public forum over and over again. Especially considering that some of these players never seem to post on this forum. They can’t even defend themselves. That’s what caused me to speak up.

It’s wrong and can’t be justified.

2 Likes

My spelling is perfect I never make mistakes. Any and all mistakes is a result of my auto-correct on my phone. Please keep that in mind next time you feel inclined to point that out to me.

Capish? :clown_face:

2 Likes

I personally don’t mind battling those teams<

+1

1 Like

At least you were able to see the fun in playing against such teams. It’s like when I encountered your mortar team a few PvP’s ago. I barely remember getting one move.

But I left that battle in awe and thought that was awesome. Most fun team in the game IMO

Same way I felt when I first battled RNA Kei. I’m not in awe now but would love to keep facing it. Perhaps I can get a bit closer to winning next time.

2 Likes

Speaking of immoral teams, I want to have abyss . Is it worth rolling the new festival egg ? I have 100 gems … any opinion if I should save or use ?

1 Like