I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

What if i told you that the issue could be the poison tick itself? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i mean it even fails to remove shields so it would make sense that it could fail to wake up a poisonned monster in time

3 Likes

Can magma not one shoot water monsters please.

It doesn’t at all

1 Like

Well then you explain what happened

1 Like

You need to understand we know that but we think poisoned monsters should not be able to sleep at all as it already has a status effect look at Pokémon you can’t sleep poison a monster neo should emplent the same exp with the op mal running around

1 Like

In theory NM already implements it. So the fact that Malware Wing violates that rule is absolutely BS.

1 Like

Be careful people love the bugs that go with malware wing you will be flamed if you say a bad word about the legend :joy::joy:

1 Like

Speaking of Pokémon, I would love to add a confusion element to Neo @Dev_VKC

Imagine Kei and his followers having a confused delaguzar that AOE spams their own teams. That would be glorious.

9 Likes

Im gonna start a new thread about this.

1 Like

Confusion would be pretty cool not needed but this game hopefully will survive ages so adding a new passive could be cool down the track

1 Like

Yeah it’s retarded that Malwing sleeps poisoned mons even for a micro second. Simply idiotic

1 Like

One thing I gotta say though guys. We really shouldn’t be abusing players for using any kind of team regardless of how annoying the team is. If the developers allow such combos then it’s on them.

RNA Kei hasn’t done anything wrong. He is just playing the game and utilizing his monsters as best he can. It’s rude to keep mocking him and his skills.

5 Likes

Making poisonned monsters immune to sleep is just putting a bandaid on the problem. If we fix the dumb poison ticks doing damage but not removing shields/sleep that would fix everything. Not sure if trolling or…?

6 Likes

To a point, yes. But a lot of us feel there is more honor in some strategies than others.

Many of us had the ability to run Nerida Abyss last PvP and did not. Why? Because we have a sense of honor and respect for the game.

Certain setups require little skill and take all the fun and strategy out of the game, requiring a very specific counter to beat them.

People running those types of strategies are D-bags. The price for their wins is the communitys disrespect and ridicule.

1 Like

Can we make poison ticks not block roaring entrance while we’re at it?

2 Likes

Yes thats also a bug of the poison ticks lol

1 Like

Any dreamy entrance will also do that

1 Like

Why not both poison removes shields and you can’t sleep poisoned monsters

2 Likes

Im all for it haha i agree with what you said earlier when you said only 1 status effect can be effective at once

2 Likes

You can’t expect others to ascribe to your and other community members standards of what is honourable or not. If they aren’t breaking the TOS then it’s on the Devs. If you decide not to run a certain lineup because you feel it’s more honorable then that’s your right and decision. But please don’t tell others to do the same. Nobody is the God of this game and can dictate what is ethical/honurable. Well except the devs😊

It’s Ridiculous to say certain lineups are honourable or not. Whether it’s Neridia, Malwing & Onigeist or BB AOE. Or any other OP FL that is difficult to stop. Personally I hate Nightrider and night crawler Frontline.

Calling them D-bags is really inappropriate. Are u seriously saying everybody who ran Neridia and abyss are D-bags? That’s crazy. I loved it when I faced GaryOaks Neridia and Abyss lineup. It was hilarious. Entertaining. It’s a game.

I can’t believe you say they deserve the ridicule of the community. That is against the Forum guidelines. it’s trolling. Worse trolling than playing a certain lineup.

Strong lineups should be used as much as possible. If it’s not balanced then complain about it to THE DEVS. If the devs don’t do anything then I hope people keep using such lineups until they do. That’s how things get balanced out. But abusing people and promoting such abuse is what’s unethical and some will consider dishonourable. It’s just not right. Plain and simple.

I’m sorry I really don’t want to argue. But this is to much.

3 Likes