I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Oh Offcourse that was you. I just checked battle logs. I can’t remember what happened but you beat me:)

1 Like

Using my dark fl (novadrake, noxdragon, galliodragon, darkstag)

2 Likes

Love that! I had a similar one I found quite amusing the other day, when my opponents tortoise backfired image

1 Like

Omg I would die if I got defeated by an aluminoid

1 Like

4 tts on the field at the same time? Reminds me of certain someone

1 Like

Yes I remember. I don’t like those FL. I had Null at the front as well if I remember correctly. Couldn’t do much. :+1:

1 Like

Just had my luckiest win ever against someone called “Daba”. If anyone knows him, let him know I’m sorry!

Front line of Nightrider with TT managed to do two desperate all’s. Then my Malwing entered and stunned his team as well as putting his TT to sleep (avoiding a third desperate all). With 8 monsters left against 15 I was able to carefully fight my way through his strong team, only just avoiding attacks. Just before his monsters got turns which could fight back I used Blowback on his TT and the next turn he was forced to kill something, bringing Malwing back in and it put his one critical monster to sleep (TT or Penguinator). The match ended with me on 4 monsters remaining and he had just Leoronix. Things came together so beautifully, I wish I’d recorded it for you all to see.

I know it sounds like Malwing OP but that’s just the bits I’ve described. It was all the bits coming together, like Delugazar having attacks just before his and TT right after my team got stunned. I didn’t feel like I deserved that win but I’ll take it!

1 Like

Lol malware is OP af everyone knows that
Hummmm maybe devs dont idk

2 Likes

Malwing is OP! It scerwed me up many times with that sleep…
It’s like it sleeps only the monster u don’t want to sleep !! Hypnotic MALWARE!

1 Like

Great PvP story. I’m not sure what is more op. Nightrider and Night crawler Fl with TT or the old Neridia and Abby’s FL.

Then my Malwing entered and stunned his team as well as putting his TT to sleep

Nah Malwing is stronger than both those FL’s😂

I know it sounds like Malwing OP

Yep🤣

1 Like

I thought this battle against RNG yuan will be kinda even
Screenshot_20181113-160714 He had Lion on the Frontline but I had already repulsed it with anniversary girl to let the stunner in and open for stun pulse timestrike combos… He gave up after that:(
I’m just mucking around with Ultima in the FL. I love it when they hesitate because of his revenge.

1 Like

Yes, Ultima is great. He can cannibalise too, if healing is needed and after that does considerable damage with bt. If double survivor is active… Rip enemy

I just got slaughtered by Teamrocket
Screenshot_20181113-182452
They had a very good team as well.

5 Likes

He is just too slow. That’s my problem with him. Most dragons are fast but the Ultima one is slow af xD

1 Like

He is slow but stun immune, and often ppl leave him there because of his dr, just as saitama pointed out.

Just encountered them. Nothing too fancy really to be honest, cept for the FL. Beat them btw.

2 Likes

I couldn’t stop the link slayerbane gyo attack in the Frontline. After that Celestine came in and started snapping and fast striking. Couldn’t stop it after that. Good stuff you beat them.

1 Like

Slayerbane gyo hit me also. Celestine managed to kill one of my mons with faststrike but after that, I could take out Gyo and Celestine with a return slayerbane and from there on out it wasn’t all too hard. I mean, yeah, it depends on what mons you have in your team too. Guess that my composition was just fitting in this case.

I mostly get rekt by StarLord or Z19 Ante. Ante abuses Malwing like nothing with Oni. Plus there is Dusycon on the field, which doesn’t die because it can always devour the little onigos. Stun-Sleep-Stun-Sleep…you get the idea.

The current team I’m running has a 64% winrate with nearly 150 wins but those two (other players as well of course) just have a composition where I really can’t do much or at least not that much that it’s enough for a win.

1 Like

Oh you’re definitely on a different level to me. You sound like a top 10 player. What’s your IGN btw?
My current team has a 53% win rate with almost 150 wins

1 Like

Ultima problem is repulse, bowback and knock back.

They reset his double survive for unknown reason + hes too slow.

The team am running has 70% winrate with 200 wins