I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

And u win :smiley:

GG’s @Krispy_Bacon

1 Like

WTFFF I lost my 33 winstreak to nagao after misclicking retribution instead of countershock while on three hours of sleep at 1am

3 Likes

A defeat that you will not forget in a short time hahaha

gg my friend!

1 Like

what was he running??? XD

1 Like

Propably the same old ■■■■

2 Likes

@Coltraz gg bro it was a great battle the best i ever did who could have imagined that with my noob team i could have pushed you to your fire link i could have done more if i didn’t not make this mistake with solariel but it remains a very good fight I had no chance :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

:rofl:

@Tog_Unknown Thanks for the free win. UC push takes priority, I have no time for PvP

Just like I was saying, communism doesn’t work.

1 Like

@TNCGodZeus GG sry for letting the time run out I was mindblown when my Kattmander could not use finisher… You have the match recorded?
I was so sure I did all 3 moves and was trying to figure out what happend there.

Unfortunately I haven’t recorded anything from this season. It had enough time to charge, it could have been charged, I really have no idea, it’s very difficult to carry the movements of the Catmander opponent while you also wear yours :joy::joy:… how always good game

I hit the dark fox & dusi and killed padrinorca with neeko punch and was not charged afterwards

Sorry I can’t remember that much , de although everything makes sense

I think that’s a bug often happens with him

1 Like