I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Great going beating that person! They were a really tough fight for me.

Talking of Ultimadragon… I lost a match really stupidly because of him. I had left him alive because he was no threat and had a huge lead where success looked inevitable. He had 5 monsters left while I had 12-14, but that was 3 give turn monsters plus Ultimadragon and he’d just got survivor charged. Things lined up perfectly for him so he did:
Double survivor → give turn → double survivor → give turn → double survivor → team turn → double survivor → give turn → cannibalise (the first GT, he needed health) → give turn → double survivor → give turn → double survivor.

Needless to say, I got decimated. His reign of terror ended and I had a couple of monsters left, but was unable to do anything significant so I lost. For all the stick I give Ultimadragon I should know better than to let him get to the point he can sweep! I could’ve easily killed Ultima just before it got its turn but I chose different targets. I misjudged how much time had passed, thought it was 200-250s.

1 Like

Doesnt seems it had any stun protection. Easy to comeback you you have stun entrence monaters in your team. Just a tip - aim for absorders for comebacks :wink:

1 Like

it had valza, that is plenty of stun protection

1 Like

Valza only protects himself from stun. The rest of your team still get it. I’ve brought in shockers with Valza on field just because of this. Even though he is good, Valza can’t fight 1 v 4.

Yep

2 Likes

Ultima is actually pretty amazing I’ve found.

1 Like

Ok so that you. We just played a couple matches against each other

1 Like

What’s your IGN?

Because Lol I’ve been losing a lot of battles lately. Been playing around with my team line up as well, and it’s not working!
Screenshot_20181010-113904

1 Like

What’s your IGN?

1 Like

I faced that guy again and was faced with this decision during his midgame:Screenshot_20181010-114644

Who do u think I smoked?

…Gyo…

Although it was the right choice, and I was able to make a lead on him. He managed to win because I made a mistake at the very end. I wiped all his monsters out and got defeated by Chronos summoned guardians LMAO. They were literally the last monsters he had left. I had a dead weight Itburnsalot and 1 doomengine left-no stun protection. I killed the 4 star guardians in the wrong order and got stunned out of the game. I should have brought them all to hold ground when I had the chance. Love it though cuz I won’t make that mistake again

2 Likes

@Killerdog see what I told you about Ultimadragon? You know what I’m referring to…

You could say that insight was oddly moderator-like :wink:

Lol that’s a pretty tough choice. If you knew you had stunning/shocking entrance on the way then Angelion would definitely be the best choice, because your opponent would get one kill then probably TT and leave themselves open to getting stunned. However, if you didn’t have any stun coming you’re stuffed either way and better say goodbye to the next few monsters in your team.

I have a fun video I’m going to share here tomorrow of me getting slaughtered then making a comeback.

Hey now, don’t get too ahead of yourself :wink:

Tbh I could use my experience as an example of why I think Lordsreign is great versus Titanomoth. If a charged double sweeper is there when you can give turn to it lots in rapid succession it can be game winning. However, in my case with Ultimadragon it was mostly out of my own stupidity… not a great example of anything clever and strategic!

Reminds me on our battle :joy: if u would have stun at endgame u would have won :sweat_smile:
@Killerdog
Sounds like my team, Ultima charged + Terror endgame :thinking: but not sure if we ever met​:joy:

2 Likes

Vnm

Not Z19 Jamalj ?

1 Like

Lion, as gyomurai can only kill one guy, and due to regalion & his TT cannot do anything,
Incoming oak will be a problem but you can hope for the best

2 Likes

Guess I’m the only one who hasn’t been able to connect since yesterday then?

2 Likes

Seems like it brotha

1 Like

It wasn’t you I don’t think. The unique thing was he used a pterodactyl 0* monster with give turn at the back. He’s probably the only one with that monster in his team.

You mean this one?

Ur rival also mentioned this battle.

3 Likes