I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Every single player here was a noob everyone I’ve been here since game launch and watched people come in and play not one person was never a noob heck at one point when I first started and many others thought chap 5 was unbeatable until godfeather showed us how to beat it. Newer players do have an advantage as you can find most info here and on YouTube on how to improve back then nothing so anyone doing well was god like :joy:

1 Like

I think Navelstan was the first to use that

1 Like

I need help building a team. If it’s not a sin.

2 Likes

You have to be crucified first

1 Like

Them dangerous words :joy::joy:

1 Like

Thou shalt not asketh for team building help.

2 Likes

What do you think this is a community crazy talk

4 Likes

Yeah I played Kei and enjoyed his team. Managed to get a win because he couldn’t stealth the BB enough, so just used whole team attack’s to take him down and then it became quite slow
Usually though the frontline I find hardest to deal with will have BB in it. The other monster I hate seeing is the 5 star Cobra believe it or not! It poisons so quickly

The hardest FL to deal with is stratus bunker gyo angli. Plus it does look cool

1 Like

A couple rounds of pvp ago I played GaryOak’s team and was just delighted the entire time by his setup— even though I lost I had such a good time

1 Like

Awesome. What setup do you use? FR in particular

1 Like

Favorites - PS I like creative ones not “mainstream”

FL-

1.Soul exchange FL with gyo delugizar and a 4th monster.

1. Link water with gyo and the roaring entrance link fast strike guy

Mid game

1. shield field guy with link holy stunt double or with shurikaiser

2. Magnarius with protector is always tough to manage especially with repent and swift dual slayerbane

End game

1. I like running aura so a oakthulu endgame if they last that long kills my revived monsters. It’s a great run with a protector because it also easily kills penguinator as well.

My Fl’s
Aura - blitzdeer - stag - utopion
Hellfox - lava - emeraldont - zib
Grove - lava - emeraldus- stag
Wraith - aura - heavens - aegis

3 Likes

Really appreciate all that info. Very interesting! Thanks

1 Like

Why you just slaughter me like that? I’m a f2p noob

:smiley:
:rofl:

Multiple stun converting frontlines are annoying. I only got Tygo as a stun converter having him has done wonders for my PvP, and lol I even had the crappy doomengine towards the end of my team.

2 Likes

Hey I was going to say how nice it was to meet you but you’re complaining that I slaughtered you? I’m free to play as well, but I’ve been here for over 2 years and used my gems carefully.

It’s good seeing how many legendaries you’ve got so far and you’re playing well. However, yeah you’re limited to some pretty bad PvP legendaries like Doomengine and Ultimadragon. I was able to abuse that a little plus you couldn’t kill off my monsters very easily. I look forward to meeting you again in the future when you’ve got a better team :slight_smile:

I’m not complaining at all. My post is very friendly and playful:) Plus this thread is about our stories for getting slaughtered! I loved that match! Felt really good meeting you in PvP. Hope to see u again. Thanks!

Edit: and yeah sadly with Ultima dragon and even worse that piece of crap apollorexus. I pretty much got them in my team for the death revenge passive lol and sometimes I get lucky and survivor triggers very rare though

1 Like

Ultimate not a bad monster. Look up my ultimate lead on YouTube. It got time to top 5 a couple of times

Well It felt good to defeat this lineupScreenshot_20181009-215056 He had some very good monsters in the mid game as well including Gyo, Mechaviathan, leogeist, Okthulu, and other decent legendaries. Felt good to win!

2 Likes

Funny you say that because Ultima played an important role in that battle I just won as well.

He can work sometimes because opponents leave him because he isn’t a threat early on or they can’t afford to trigger his death revenge. But then he becomes dangerous.

3 Likes

The coolest team to beat me? How about this from a single match

I got annihilated, but not before beating their abyssraider (before first picture)

3 Likes