Hypocrites?

Edit: This post is a troll post, as the author admitted below. Read the below responses for information related to this issue.

I was just wondering why mods are allowed to use Beta teams, cream you with them, then frown upon hackers that use them… isnt that the same? I feel that you shouldnt go around flaunting your Mod Beta team in battles, then have the nerve to come back on this forum and preach how using Beta teams is considered hacking… Just because you are a mod, doesnt give you the right to abuse that power… This post is probably going to get taken down, but hey at least someone will see it! coughDeadpoolcough coughHackercough 

One, be nice. Two, Betas are allowed to use their arks if the user gives the okay. Three. Their monsters are legitimate.

I was just wondering why mods are allowed to use Beta teams, cream you with them, then frown upon hackers that use them… isnt that the same? I feel that you shouldnt go around flaunting your Mod Beta team in battles, then have the nerve to come back on this forum and preach how using Beta teams is considered hacking… Just because you are a mod, doesnt give you the right to abuse that power… This post is probably going to get taken down, but hey at least someone will see it! coughDeadpoolcough coughHackercough 

mods use beta teams in two instances:

1. Private matches that don’t grant rank or gems

2. When hunting down hackers

1. Some folks actually seek out these supped up teams to see the ARKs before they are released and enjoy the insane challenge.

2. If you run into them during ranked play (you’ll know) becuase they’ll disconnect before killing you. Giving you a win.

Don’t know what you’re upset about, unless you have a misunderstanding somewhere, but I hope the above clears things up for you a little. =D

EDIT: Come to think of it, i believe admins have actually ceased the ha ck er hunt so I dont believe you’ll not see mods in ranked matches currently using beta teams. But they used to in wich case you got a free win.

We never use our Beta monsters in random Matchmaking.  We do not use those monsters unless we are invited and we are told by our opponent we can.

Are u just mad that you dont have those monsters.

Few points to make here.

1. We are not allowed to use our beta teams in public PvP and missions.

2. Before, when we did use those teams in PvP, we only beat the hackers and disconnected very kindly for the people who played legitimately. And those people got a free 400 diamonds (and you’re complaining about that?).

3. Not all beta testers are moderators, so just because you see a beta team going out beating everyone, that doesn’t mean it’s a moderator. So don’t bash on moderators.

4. If a beta tester is doing this and beating people who aren’t hackers, it may be someone who isn’t even active on the forum. You can report the person if you know who it is, and we’ll see what we can do about it. But that’s no reason to generalize your attack to all moderators (and beta testers). 

5. You mention Deadpool, and we already covered that issue in another thread. He apologized. And last I checked, he didn’t even beat any non-hacker unfairly… did this happen today? 

Also, I deleted your other topic because it was an exact duplicate. 

Lol, was just seeing what kind of reaction this would invoke from mods :P. Im just messing with y’all, I saw the Deadpool post earlier and wanted to stir up some emotions so i guess it worked! 

Can we get a dislike button right next to the “like this” button?..

Moments like these.

#frustrated

I have to say I’m confused.

So I suppose I won’t say anything except “Don’t post things that are meant to purposefully provoke others again.”

It’s alright to express your opinions, even if they are negative. But don’t post something that is purposefully provoking. Please. ^^;

I’m going to lock this topic. It’s a troll post, and further discussion here is unnecessary.