Hunter island role play

*does near to nothing* “Grrrr” *his swipes his claw at him*

Gray:*gets smashed into a mountain and the mountain gets destroyed along with the blast* “he took a full force secret art with my hollow mask and it was just a scratch to him”

Sam: “I change my mind scales, omega we should go help him in case he turns into that thing again”

Gray: “I told you…” *by the time he was going to finish his sentence they had already started to help*

Sam: “it’s time to use my ultimate attack. That spear is nothing compared to this form of attack” *his hand begins to glow and then so does scales* “are you ready my friend for what we practiced?”

Scales: “Always have…”

Windra: *Shoots another beam of dark/electric at all three*

Sam: *the dark electric attack gets stopped in mid air as if someone just froze time* “perfect timing as always windra” *7 black rays of magic surrounds the attack then fuse with it and it’s then split into 7 individual parts again* “black heavenly magic stardust fall” *the 7 black rays fall down on windra each one of them causing a nuclear explosion*

Scales: *turns metal and sticks into the ground* -thats gotta finish him, but i cant see anything*

Omega: “Noone can survive that”

*suddenly one foot crushes Omega, and another one comes down directly towards the three*

Scales: -You gotta be kidding me-

Sam: “omega no!!” *the foot hits Sam, scales and gray causing them to fall to the ground all unconscious apart from gray*

Gray: “guys guys… Talk to me no I can’t lose you now” *sees windra gotten back up and staring down on him* “damn you!!!” *a huge explosion of energy rips through the forest below destroying all the trees as gray turns back into his full hollow. He charges up the massive ray attack to its maximum and fires it at windra*

*does minor damage* “You never stood a chance against me…” *picks him up with his tail*

*having no consciousness the hollow doesn’t respond but only fires the same attack at windras eyes*

*hits but still minor damage* “My eyes are made of electric and darkness, you can defeate” *closens him to his chest, but just before he is about to get electrified into nothing, Windra’s foot slowly gets lifted up, making him drop Gray*

Omega: *slowly lifting up the foot that he was under revealing himself still alive* “grrrrr”

*as gray gets released he charges straight at windras stomach head butting him with his horns. Then as his horns are still stuck within him he fires the blast straight through his body*

*most of the blasts power hets collected into his stomach* “Get off” *does a breath attack on Gary*

*gets shot to the ground however the breath attack was so powerful it sent gray down into an underground cavern and disabled his hollow form turning him back into his usual self but still unconscious*

Sam: *wakes up* “omega!” -let’s do this scales- *they both charge into windras leg*

Windras: “Puny bugs why cant i squish you” *even with all three on the leg it starts going back down*

Plasmorex: *knocks all three out of the way of the foot, then throws a special orb at Windra

Windra: “Whats happening” *turns back into normal Windra, unconscious on the ground*

Plasmorex: *the orb flies back to him wih two purple eyes staring at him* “You, are not getting free”

Sam: “you again but why are you helping us? Were you under control too?”

“I may or may not have been under control” *disappears once again with Overlord trapped in the orb*

Sam: “why did you decide to take Dracos side. Did you honestly want all your friends to die?”

Windra: *coughs. "He was *cough* my father… *cough cough* “All i wanted is to make him proud, lets get outta here”

Scales: *transforms into a White Dragon, picks them all up(also Gray) and flies away* (DIB)

Sam: “grays still unconscious it’ll take a while before he’s even awake again after transforming”

“Im sorry, all of you, I just got filed with rage as you killed my father…” *lies down*

Amethyst: *Flying next to them* “Intense fight, everyone in the whole castle was watching you”

Sam: “I bet… Did any of you get hurt though cause I did fire a spear at Draco but it got deflected to a mountain nearby the castle so did you feel the shock waves of it?”

Gray: *beginning to regain consciousness he remembers sensing a strange presence in the cavern he was dropped in*