Hunter island role play

“Oh, yes there is” *Stops time quick enough for him and giga to retreat*

Gray: “dammit they got away”

Sam: “I guess we should go home now”

Scales: “Yep, but we will be back” -Right, Sam?-

Draco: “Farewell , son”

Windra: *nods*

Sam: -yes we will for when Draco unleashes his plan that will be the time you and I defeat him- “farewell father and windra take care, and gray keep getting stronger, for when I come next time”

Gray: “I promise I will” *they both go back to the dragon island universe* “so how about lunch you guys”

Scales: -we arent the only one in on this, Windra and Silver are also taking part…-

Windra: “I could go for some food”

Sam: -yeah, we will stop that guy once and for all. Despite him being loving and caring now, it doesn’t change what he’s done to everyone-

Gray: “the foods on me guys”

Draco: “Silver raised you well kid”

“I guess so…” *as they arrive back though the castle door has been blown open and a lot of people inside it have been injured. Gray then goes up to bulk* “what the heck happened here bulk?!”

Bulk: “Omega came, looking for you, we all tried to combine our fighting skillz, but we didnt do anything…”

Gray: *stands up with a killer look in his face* “I swear for hurting my friends and my sister you’ll pay for this omega!” *with his anger being uncontrollable his spirit energy rises heavily causing cracks in the walls just by releasing so much*

Draco: *Walks over to Silver* “Gray doesn’t suspect anything whatsoever” *smiles* “Which means the more pain he gets once he knows the truth”

Silver: “exactly, I can’t wait to see his dreaded look on his face when he attempts to face you”

Gray: *flies outside the castle* “omega if you want me you come here right now!”

Windra: *walks over to them* “When do we plan to start our plan? After omega is defeated? Because somehow i dont think thats gonna happen… Watch this fight” *teleports them up onto the outside porch 3 floors up* “Omega, hes here, get here, and show him what you can do now”

Omega: *crashes down on top of Gray*

Gray: “so there you are. You are gonna pay for what you’ve done” *hes wounded from omega but not badly. He backs away* “it’s about time you see what I’m really capable of” *uses his mask and his power is now at 100%*

“You still stand no chance” *puts one foot back into a fighting stance*

“Really?” *he charges at supersonic speed throwing a massive punch at omega*

*cracking sounds are heard in Gray’s fist as it smashes into Omega* “Your turn” *punches Gray making him skid across the ground knocking over trees*

“I’m not done” *gets back up and creates a storm around omega throwing multiple lightning strikes at him*

*charges up a quick orb of black magic and fires it a supersonic speeds towards Gray*

“Dammit” *both attacks hit both of them sustaining equal damage* “I won’t give in that easily” *takes to the sky creating a more powerful storm* “sky dragons secret art jumbo sky drill” *instead of a normal sky drill attack it’s highly energised due to hollow powers*