Hunter island role play

*crouches down and backflips, kicking Sam in the face* “Haha”

Windra: *simply walks out* “Let’s dance” *the shadow comes and merges with him and his eyes glow purple as he turn completely Shadow like*

Gray: “so this is the true strength you possess that’s incredible” *he charges at windra and punches him with all his might including intensification from his hollow powers*

Sam: “ugh!” *grabs Dracos leg and throws him across the arena*

*Puts his palm up to where he punches so he hits the palm, which once again, doesnt budge* “Hahahahaha” *turns back into human form as two robotic arms appear under his other two, and gets out 1 stick for each one* “Lemme axe you a question” *swings an axe at Gray*

Draco: *Lands unharmed* “Grrr” *he transforms into a Dragon and charges towards Sam*

Gray: *gets slashed by the axe and is wounded quite badly in the left lung but then he grabs it* “I’m not done yet” *his wind energy intensifies highly* “looks like I can use this new technique now that I’ve learned my new power and since we have a blade here why don’t I demonstrate you first hand. Sky dragons heavenly piercer!” *the axe glows bright red and unleashes a highly intensified ray beam on windra at point blank range* (the blade doesn’t technically need to be there to use the technique but the use of a blade with the attack makes it’s twice as strong)

Sam: *creates a dark green spear and charges at Draco facing the spear aiming for the head*

*the blade vanishes and cancels the move and reappears as a stick* “Let’s get real now” *The two stick in his real hands turn into swords, and the robotic Shields*

Draco: *quickly transforms back and slides under Sam avoiding the move* -I love how deadly my kids are- * his claws on the hands of the armor go all spiky*

“You might have cancelled that move but let’s see you cancel this one… Sky dragons secret art black lightning blade vortex”

-I love how dad can always find the right time to dodge an attack then again I guess he wouldn’t see this one coming- *he teleports into the path of Which Draco evades into discharging the spear straight into Dracos path*

Draco: *without looking back he flips and catches the spear and throws it at Sam*

Windra: *the shields change into crossbows with shadow poison on them which he fires at Gray striking him right in the chest*

*both the arrows and the secret art both hit but with windra sustaining less damage than gray* “damn my legs I can’t move”

*sam quickly counters by generating the exact same spear and throwing it so both collide causing a massive explosion luckily hurting neither of them* “impressive I wasn’t expecting you to react like that. However dad I think it’s about time I show you my real power” *his energy intensifies*

Scales: -no Sam you mustn’t reveal that form in a place like this-

Sam: -oh right, sorry I forgot. Then I’ll just have to use a really powerful attack then- *his energy lowers slightly but still high enough to use the move* “behold my new move… Abyss Brake!” *a huge ball of energy in a black vortex hurls towards Draco at light speeds*

*transforms into a Dragon and flies up avoiding the move and charges up a breath attack and fires it at Sam*

Windra: *runs up to Gray with his swords and throws them up, jumps up and slices down on Gray*

Gray: *begins to fall down to the ground being slashed in both lungs* (they were up in the sky during this battle)

Sam: “dammit argh!” *at the same time that he gets hit by the fire breath attack he redirects abyss brake into the back of Draco without him knowing it*

*transforms back and falls to the ground dodging the attack* “Wanna call that the practice yet?”

Windra: “Wanna finish yet”

Gray: *not responding to windra due to being semi unconscious he hits the ground* “I was no match for you in the first place. But on the brought side at least I got to test my new power out and i will certainly make this power stronger than it is now” *passes put from exhaustion*

Sam: “yeah I think we should call it a day with that. My arms and legs have certainly gotten more flexible due to that so thanks dad”

*all his armor goes back into his body* “No problem , son”

Windra: *revives Gray* “C’mon lets go see what the others are doing”

Gray: “aye we should” *walks over to the fire lit arena*

Sam: "I lost but it was a nice match. Anyway we should all head home " *as they were about to leave a black portal opened in the sky*

Gigarock: “hehe what do we have here, it’s about time we managed to find you and it looks like you have some company too. Let’s say we entertain ourselves plasmorex?”

Gray: “these guys…”

Sam: “what are those beings, I’ve never seen them before”

Gray: “Plasmorex and Gigarock”

Giga: *crashes to the ground*

Plasmorex: “This is alot more than last time”

Gray: “why did you guys come here?”

Sam: “so windra were these the guardians you were talking about. They seem incredibly weird to me”

Windra: “Thats because you are from the Dragon Island”

Giga: “Haha” *uses Xenothrust on Sam*

Sam: *gets hit and does quite a bit of damage* “I was caught off guard by that move of yours but I promise you it won’t do that much damage again. Now perish” *uses Armageddon on gigarock*

Gray: *uses a very powerful lightning bolt on plasmorex*

*gigarock deals 400% damage back to Sam*

*plasmorex dodges the attack, but is surrounded by Windra and Draco*

“Argh! What the heck did you do to me” *signals a perfect moment for scales to attack*

Gray: “there’s no escape for you”