Grovo

You can do that with DR and wraithcaptain and is most eficient
Grovo is just annoying
Let spriggollo only revive grovo if he died no more restrictions

Lol I have done the same with Doom engine and Atra. No you can’t beat death revenge no matter how buffed the monsters are. They deal same damage at level 1 or 2000 UC. The mini piccolo on the other hand would have a limit to it’s power I imagine.

That screen shot doesn’t worry me and doesn’t prove he is broken. I’ve deleted some of my old screen shots but I’ve done some crazy things with duplication.

The thing is simple, with a normal duplicant you get a +1 copy. With grovo you basically make always advantage cause it is a 2 for 1 in your favor. In the long run this can make the difference. Just talking as a magic Player who knows how much the value is important.

It’s not a simple 2 vs 1 duplicate. Other factors need to be considered. Such as the moves and passives the monster has.

Can piccolo’s duo attack reduce a level 1000UC monster to hold ground?

Death revenge cloners can. Plus they can also be useful when there are no monsters in the reinforcements unlike Grovo.

I think it’s best to wait and test Grovo in other events and 16 vs 16 PvP before saying it’s broken. I jumped the gun earlier, better to wait.

Buddy revival should not be used when grovo is in the team

1 Like

Im not saying it has to be nerfed right now cause Its broken. Im with you when you say we have to test it in pve and pvp to judge it. It was just a consideration, 2 mons at the price of 1 is per se really good, and generates value.

2 Likes

Its not about floor 1000 UC, Doom or Wraith, its about what ashiok said, its a 2 for 1 trade and about the situation you create. Doom is a very good example: Hes completely trash and all you gotta do is kill him within 149 seconds. A good player wont kill him much earlier because hes dead weight and doesnt add any value to your team. The Thing with grovo is that you create an instant danger with him + if you put him in the right spot he will enter the field in a momen where you have created a second threat for your opponent like a charged sweeper.

Your opponent can now choose to leave grovo alone and go for your sweeper but then youre going to be able to Get quite a few 2 for one tradea done. Or he decides to go after grovo but then your sweeper will wreck havoc. Its a lose lose situation. I hate to use that term but in the top bracket it wont do as much harm as in the lower ranks but if somebody comes up with a really broken combo, i think it will be someone from this group of players and that is the point from where things will get ugly :smile:

2 Likes

I just gonna put it down:
Buddy revival was a bad idea. Sorry, it just a really good move on a really common monster, that lay to much problems. It really need a bit of a rework.

Idk if you guys caught this but Devs released 2 new monsters that counter Grovo:

Shadow
Kami

They have this new move called protector killer that works wonders! Thanks @Dev_VKC

8 Likes

Doomengine was just something I did against the AI and mentioned it because it’s possible to “break” the AI in many ways and screenshots with a million monsters doesn’t prove sqaut. Yes Doom is trash that’s why the example I actually focused on and used as a comparison was NOT Doom but death revenge cloners combined with Auro.

Remember my initial post was to Nerf Grovo as well. I’m not saying he doesn’t need a Nerf and I’m not saying he does.

Imma just saying we should calm our assess down and wait before making an absolute judgement. This PvP is 10 vs 10 and I wouldn’t be using AI battles like memoirs of the grand 4 and okkults invitation as evidence he is broke. We need more data.

Pretty much all recent monsters have a piercing move. Use a monster like that and use the move to kill spriggolo. No more grovos, problem solved

3 Likes

Grovo got is deserved buff and now will all complains he will be nerfed and become weak again :rage:
Its a 10monsters PVP could you guys please stop crying and leave him alone for a bit?
Time will tell wiff sprigollo need tweak on buddy revival or not
For me he is good has it is no changes needed

1 Like

But u know that it needs 2 protector Killer moves to get rid off grovo, aaand on Top of that spriggolo survives 1 uncharged bloodmove / aoe… And got a shield

Yeah I agree with this.

I have found a lot of grovos and only lose to 1 guy with grovo,sanctistag,auro,Zzz legend AP with stun immune adk is name,and other AP
Ps i lose beacause of is malwarewing not because of grovo…iff you guys are losing to him then you are doing something wroung

1 Like

I’m winning 4/5 times with my grovo :stuck_out_tongue:
(The online pvp)

I dont get it that centurion cant kill grovo with his countermove🙄 i dont know what that move is for, if it cant kill an Earth Monster… Dont get me wrong, stag dracorosa and geo re all oneshot, grovo survives with like 15 hp or so

RNG I guess, my mossgoliath survives avia’s wallbreaker sometimes

RNG is not on your side :roll_eyes:

Def stat