¿ De verdad ayuda la lista de restricción a fomentar la diversidad de equipo?

Moreover, we are going to be more fair, with 400 gems a p2w on anniversary awakens the mythical, still the difference is abysmal, compared to the 1600 that an f2p must have.

No bro the 10 pack guaranteed mythic in anniversary Is for both the p2w players and f2p .
Also the 10 gem deal is only once for the whole banner after that it takes 40 gems for them also.
I think u got confused with that 10 gems package deal .

1 Like

Nerfing dolphins would be better :full_moon_with_face:

If you are absolutely right, I was wrong, but anyway this is not the issue we are dealing with. There should be a discussion about that

1 Like

Good

The 10 paid gems deal is just a one-time offer on each egg and most of the other stuff you were saying is completely wrong.

The fortune shrine has removed any need for free players to complain about there being a division. Free players now get triple the number of gems they did before, meaning they can awaken mythics over time and very easily build a large collection of legendaries. They can compete very well in PvP if they are patient enough and good at playing the game

4 Likes

[quote=“IronFist, post:17, tema:37622”]
l aturdimiento en mi opinión se puede contrarrestar, en el juego hay muchos monstruos inmunes al aturdimiento, el veneno está mucho más roto que el aturdimiento, es comprensible que si limita el aturdimiento pero das rienda suelta al veneno, el juego se desequilibrará para el veneno. Es por eso que digo que la lista solo crea desequilibrio en el juego.
[/cita]

i will repeat for time 401 i never said stun is too powerful just saying it makes too many similar teams with same anagrams to avoid it i would like to see teams with 1 or 2 things to stop it not spam immune aetheron ect

it’s the truth, saying that currently the game is not fair with f2p is just an excuse

It’s even MORE than fair. I think it’s actually too generous to free players now, but after 3 years of mythics being unavailable to free players we’ve got a lot of catching up to do!

4 Likes

I fully agree

It’s only once, and I bought there myself, many times you don’t get anything, it’s just a normal pack but cheaper, there are no more chances or anything

P2ws don’t get more odds, they just get more gems.
#CryLessAndPlayMore

Obviously he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

1 Like

I brought up p2w and f2p just because someone mentioned it, that was not the purpose for which this thread was created, although I recognize that I should have better informed myself on the subject of f2p and p2w. The purpose of this thread was to touch on the subject of the restriction list.

1 Like

Of course, There’s no doubt

If my opinion is incorrect or should not be respected, I think that is the objective of this forum, that we all give our opinion about the things that interest us and worry us about the game.

Yeah, no worries :slight_smile: It’s hard to have perspective on some of this stuff without hearing the thoughts of others, which is exactly what this forum facilitates! I know I shot you down pretty badly. Don’t be discouraged from sharing your thoughts in the future, just be open to quickly changing your perspective (like you were here) when you find out you made a mistake. Also, don’t forget to have fun with the game and not get stressed over what others say here… that’s something a lot of us need to remember from time to time XD

1 Like

Of course, I admit that I was wrong about some things, I know that I should do a little more research before talking about certain things, and thank you very much for your advice.