Complete Monster Location List (Part 1)

Guys Please add previous Oms in the wild if they are I heard about one in the wiki where is it north of rejin like 1 north or somthing

Im pretty sure it does reset after entering a town

Umm miniceros has a higher chance right below the bridge found it twice out of five

Where can I find the list

If you mean the monster list it is on page one

Thx

I understand you put up the spawn for the 4 dragon starter arkadians with it being 0.05% of the encounter as (1/200) with their locations. However does the spawn rate change each time you go back and heal your personal arkadians? Like an auto-resetā€¦ Making it that much harder to find themā€¦

The spawn rate never changes. Itā€™s 0.05% of a chance each time you battle, always, no matter how long you farm. But this affects each spot. So if you have three bluechicks, each of those bluechicks could have actually been a dragon hatchling. Itā€™s possible to get 3 dragons hatchlings at once, but thatā€™s really, really, really, really rare and I think only one person on the forum has actually gotten two hatchlings in the same battle before.

If you mean the counter, however (the 2000 battles thing) then I have to apologize and say that I donā€™t know. =( There are conflicting answers on this. Some people say that it doesnā€™t reset, ever, until you find a hatchling, but someone else said it resets after 12 hours, and others say it resets if you move from the spot. So thatā€™s three very different answers there and Iā€™m not sure which one is correct, if any are. You could try searching for a clearer answer using the forum search bar, though. =)

Iā€™m pretty sure it resets when you go back to town, as I think itā€™s been stated before that every battle no matter where you are counts to the 2000 battles

ā€¦ or by getting a better answer from a more knowledgeable member of this community. Thanks Drybones. =D

Skullrex is not at that position please can I have an exact location he is so hard to find

I have confirmed all positions on this list - heā€™s there. Heā€™s just a rare one.

I got Frostkit on my very first tryā€¦three seconds in farming

Oh mi gosh, Iā€™m so jelly ^.^ but thatā€™s insanely lucky to get it your first try.

Yeah but it took me nearly two hours to get my last two dragons

Thatā€™s still fairy lucky. I can spend hours on a single dragon. Lol.

What does spawn chance mean exactly? I feel dumb asking that when itā€™s probably so simple. Iā€™m looking for the starters and itā€™s taking a very long time to even find any of them. So I was wanting to know what does spawn chance mean so that will help me and understand how to find because maybe Iā€™m doing something wrong to find them.

Iā€™m sorry about the late response; Iā€™ve been away.

Spawn chance is the chance youā€™ll encounter the particular monster each time you start a fight. A 1/200 chance means on average, you should encounter the monster once per every 200 fights. Note that it wonā€™t necessarily be that way - you may see it may times over 200 fights, or it may take well over 200 fights to see it.Ā 

When location list or which monster is rare or not is posted of neo monster game

Just wait and see