Change daily 5 PvP matches to 2 or 3 PvP wins.

3 wins means a 60% win rate from 5 played matches, which is probably a reasonable comparison make. It will stop this happening.

6 Likes

I trolled a single moji for 2 mins I was satisfied

3 Likes

Definitely an acceptable use of BM :joy:

5 Likes

I admit that I use this modality a lot, I don’t have the time to play Pvp, but I want the gemsssssss haha, Lemon, if you see me there, give me the victory that would come in handy :joy:

Absolutely not. I will stun and stun and stun you :joy::kissing_heart:

1 Like

3 of my 5 pvps today was with a single Ziberius too

it’s basically tickets wasting if I search for a good match to record

1 Like

I think 2 wins would be fairer to the majority rather than 3.

I totally agree that encouraging people to use teams where they instantly cannibalise themselves is poor design and not what we want happening in PvP.

I’m sorry to the people looking for a good PvP match and meet me just trying to get the daily gem quickly. I am very grateful to those of you who retreat to give me the win. You save me time going for the 100 wins also. However, PvP should be fun and encourage fun, not what I do!

2 Likes

a big hassle to find those players

1 Like

This is why you’re the most noble member of LDN Fernando. :eyes: @NERO_Raghnius

1 Like

I do that as well. Easy gem.

Changing it to 3 wins will only make things miserable for people who don’t have time . Let them cannibalise 5 times who cares …

3 Likes

No. It’s saving people’s time at the expense of wasting someone else’s. 2 wins works

Who knows, maybe the person I lose purposefully against is grinding for 100 wins so it’s win-win for both of us.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s hard to know for sure. Really depends on the individual.

However, the design of the system should encourage what you want. Right now it encourages people to waste a bit of their own time each day for a gem by giving away free wins. Making a small ask of wins is an upgrade over that I reckon. It won’t make people engage in PvP lots more but it still gets the gem rewards out to people and it at least gets them engaging in the right way.

In every game I’ve played , daily pvp mission is like "play RTA 3 times or arena 3 times " etc .

Forcing players to play for win might be a little too strict !

Let’s say i logged to get the daily gem and I need to win 3 times :
I might get matched up against one of u guys when my win chance is 50-50 . If I’m unlucky , I might not win that entire day .

It will even out though as per the player’s win rate. No one’s being forced. If you don’t want the gem, Don’t play. 2 is easy enough for all players I think.

Yeah in general it matches people who just lost a match with others who just lost so it should help people get to wins with some regularity.

@LemonSqueezy How do you feel about 2 wins as opposed to 3? Which would you pick? I’m asking because if you genuinely agree with 2 then the name of the thread could be changed? All good if you’d personally prefer 3.

2 is fine :blush:

. If you want the gems than you should get it by WINNING. Not by just playing. You can’t just get gems from pve just by participate in the event. You have to complete them which takes time. So treat Pvp the same way. I feel like it should require a certain amount of win for you to get the gems not just matches

4 Likes

Preach @Yakuza

1 Like