Bugs

I think the waypoint was on floor 48, so you should’ve come across it. What made you think it was 45? You should check Ashley’s thread on waypoints here http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/803-infinite-dungeon-waypoints/ Good luck, too bad about the app reset, now that may be the REAL bug.

Also desert drop for the same reasons, sometimes my monsters just lose their bonus HP in any battle.

Hi, I have an iPod gen 4 with IOS 6.4 and I’m trying to figure out why my ipod gets very very very hot while playing this game with a charger in.

Also, IOS applications many times produce a crash dump if they retreat to the main home screen, there are ways to extract it and send it to the devs.

running most recent IOS, IPAD mini first gen

the new gearwolf is bugged, its xenofang attack doesnt function right, it works against shadow opponents even though the gearwolf is a shadow monster, but oddly fails to work against any element except the same element, the opposite of the wording in the skill description, not sure if the description is listed wrong or the effects are scripted wrong. 

skill description is -99.99% per enemy with the same element as this arkadio (which is shadow, yet thats the only type it can attack)  hope you can replicated this error

edit:after restarting the app the problem seems to have resolved itself, but was quite strange to have a reverse function for a skill

When I tried to invite people for PVP like a while ago, it worked perfectly fine but today when I try to invite friends the message: “InviteRejectedMessageKey” popped up multiple times. I tried force closing the app and shutting off my phone, but it still won’t work. I am not so sure how to go about this

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘edit_topic’ in /home/hunteris/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php on line 2239

i get this message when i try to edit my haniwel strategy topic title

hiii, i have clear all the quest in the game but i cant find the barricadus recip.

I have seen that i’m not alone with this bug would you please fix it?

A couple days ago I got fever and got extremely lucky with a 5000 gold coin prize.

This was on my first profile. I wanted to wait to use it so I started playing my second file. 

When I came back to my first file to get some gold eggs tonight all 5000 were gone exactly (I know this because I screenshot the game after I won)

I just want to get the coins back as soon as possible. Can somebody help? 

Idk why it says your at number one i have 124% completion.
There you go
Sorry this is in reply to a much earlier post

Every time I go to buy gold my game crashes and it crashes when I go and look for rare’s also.

To which post then ?:stuck_out_tongue:

And there are ppl with alot more completion % than you

Lol a mch earlier one from first page lol. I just checked im still in first place for completion lol

Ash has 150+ % of completion … It doesnt shows everyone

Noce. Im 130% now only a few monsters i jeed which are all OM ones before i started lol

I’ve been playing online and I’ve noticed when I win it’s telling me I’ve been defeated meaning I’m losing dimonds and my winning streak isn’t going up :c

That is a known bug that will be fixed in the next update

I’m almost 100% certain I got the Nitrobird recipe, but I can’t find it anymore. Where did it go and how do I get it back/again?

i have finished the offline mode twice ,and i always get all the recipes , but on my third time ,which i just finished today , there  are some recipes are missing and im sure i have finished all the quest ??

Some of them are hidden in the world map so you will have to go hunting for the

Sometimes In pvp, your team just freezes and after around a minutes then the screen shows you are defeated and you see the last ark in your line as well.
Is this a common bug?

Because Kentucky is a bird… haha

Because stun skin apparently makes arks immune against poison / volatile from DP & Puffoxin.

Yes. If you have higher grade of those arks, they will replace the lower ones, including E arks used in fusion.

Ooops didnt realise those posts are from Nov… When I clicked the topic, it took me to the 6th page for some reason…