Briliant update: all my accounts are gone.

All save files are broken after i reinstall the game. Unfortunately, i just keep the restore code of my main acc. For the rest of them, esp. my luckest alt, they are all gone.

Dint u save ur restore codes ?

The others are starter accounts, so i did not check and save the restore code.

Hmm… Then it shouldn’t be a problem if they are still starter accounts I guess ?

1 ssr charater and 5 ssr weapons for the best one. They are my backups if the 9th pack of main acc still gives me nothing. :sob:

I have a decent account with 3 ssr weapons and 2 ssr characters i have only opened 5 total packs

Well u can get restore code in startup screen . Check if it’s possible

I dony really wan’t it i think imma delete it since i dont play that game

1 Like

No, it never goes to the startup screen if i load these alt accounts. Instead, it shows a message about beta test and the restore code of last correct save file, which is my main acc now. That is why i can conclude they were all broken after i reintall the app to update.

How do you use multi accounts? with multi devices?

Android allows you to manage save files, so it is easy to handle.

Finally save my ■■■ by myself. I uninstall the app purchased by my google account, then borrow my friend’s account one more time to download the game. After that, i can login my alts and backup the restore code.

1 Like

One save file to rule them all, One account to find them, One uninstall to bring them all, and by the reinstall bind them.

2 Likes

What characters?

Thunder SSR,The fouble Dedprate Bite Ssr and 3 Ssr weapons

Wow those are amazing monsters

… and you don’t want it?

Yeah i gave it to a friend from the forum already

1 Like

Was his name godgamer?