Atrahasis

Does death revenge work on him ?

nope

Oh ok thanks for telling me.

can i ask something. how can i restart from the beginning of the game?

Delete the game. Reinstall the game.

Hi guys,

Iā€™m struggling to beat the mofo. Iā€™ve uploaded photos of my monsters, if you could please take a look and offer any advice that would be much appreciated. I

Iā€™ve tried multiple variations of my best monsters, attempting to utilise Last Stand, Stunning Entrance/Revenge, Desperate Strike/Double, Heal All.Ā 

I usually start off with Spinoarex/Gaiqkaizer/Seaviper/Dreadfish to take on his Poison Bomb and protector monsters with Purify and Protector Killer. Then Iā€™m changing around the team after that with different variations with all the above mentioned moves.

I havenā€™t been able to get him past 20% (as I read he has Desperate All yet I havenā€™t gotten that far yet).

I donā€™t have any monsters with Unwanted Friend unfortunately which I have read is a very good move.Ā 

Any advice?

Hi and welcome to the forums. There is a pinned thread that is purposely up for team rating/building for any and all occasions. Please copy and paste your content here:http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/5938-ratebuild-my-team/

I know that death revenge doesnā€™t work on Atrahasis, but does it not work on the monsters he summoned? I had 3 monsters with death revenge killed at the same time but none of them activated?

Death revenge does work on his summoned things, but it doesnā€™t trigger if the revenge monster is your last one when it is killed. same applies for multiple death revenge monsters killed at the same time.

Ahh, I get it now. Thank you :slight_smile:

Welp,

Timestrikers are useless because heā€™s immune to stun(naturally), and all of his moves just take so little time. Like, notice he uses dusk. Not superdusk, not megadusk, not gigadusk, not ultradusk. Heā€™s using the WEAKEST attack among them, so that it takes less time, further indication of the sheer punch this guy packs. Sleepers are useless too, since he always immediately poisons himself at the beginning. The only things I can imagine working are desperates and last stands. I have 12 epics and 1 super, so yeah, I donā€™t think Iā€™m getting anywhere with that.
Also, is it bad that I find that kidā€™s evil face scarier than his atrahasis form?

You got a unwanted friend or a bloodcraver
I used a luxking to kill him
Unwanted friend is better though

i beat it after MANY times. Have a protector killer and poison eater at the beggining. Have someone who can suicide(even if its useless)+your starter as the 2 last mons. after some tryes you will be able to get like 3-4 last stands, which should deal near or more than 50% of his life as damage

Yeah, turns out- not that hard, with the right strategy. Including a picture of my team. First I had my Archswan purify(as choklo suggested) and poison ate him with hellataur, then had leobolt and dunkleosus whale on the goldirels the moment they appeared. My plan with demihorus and rosaqueen was to put him to sleep and dreamhunt. Thing is, what I was counting on was his poison wearing off, but sadly, it didnā€™t happen in time.(I suppose having blood claw there doesnā€™t really help, huh?) so then I just set off all my stun bombers, not to deal with atrahasis, but rather his lackeys, to keep them from interfering. I also had halohare use stealth on wolfrozen to make sure he was the last one alive. So then Atrahasis dusked, killing halohare and sentiguardā€™s duplicate, but leaving wolfrozen unharmed. So naturally wolfrozen opened fire on him, and had to take a hit, but he held on without even a hold ground. And the taloknight and nightlord were about 400 seconds behind, so that was the end of that.
But you know what, I came so close to messing it up. I made the mistake of killing taloknight first, activating his lethal revenge, but fortunately, wolfrozenā€™s hold ground had it covered. All in all, it was only like, 7 tries in total.

I have no legendaries and 1 super epic ā€¦ I almost canā€™t believe Iā€™m on Atrahasis

I didnā€™t have a single legendary when i beat astrahasis just one luxking super epic and all Ingame monsters
Now itā€™s a different story I have nearly have every monster that has been released except for a few festival and special eggs

thatā€™s the exact situation I was, and still am, in. I was pretty surprised myself, didnā€™t even need my glacierback. how one is expected to clear this without last stand is beyond me. 'course, I still got that butthole Zohar to deal withā€¦

Zohar isnā€™t even that bad. Gilgam on the other hand is absolutely awful, like seriously stupidly difficult. I have my doubts whether the final encounter is even possible without buying at some point. 

It is correct to kill taloknight first. Otherwise your wolfrozen might be killed by poison revenge.