Are there any girls playing this game?

I am playing this game for quite a long time but I never met another girl on this forum who also plays neo monsters. It is so frustrating once people know I’m female, they try to teach me things. They automatically assume I don’t know anything about the game. That’s why I don’t want to join a clan by now.

So girls where are you. Maybe we can share experiences if you also want pm me or write here. Maybe we can form a new group. ;D

The only girls here I know of are Paige, Valkyrie Caine and Bagorah. I think Paige might have left, and I rarely see VC these days.

Suddenly the reason you like aurodragon makes a lot of sense :wink:

I think there are a few.
Thank you for keeping off-topic in the off-topic forum. Saves me a bunch of work.

What a pity! That’s not much…

ME! Ima female,

I just restarted actually, I had an account, saved my restore code but lost it, i have to dig through my external hard drive to find it, but i needed to start over anyway i was stuck in my original file ;p

nice to meet you!

IGN ShadowAshuri

Haha. Nice to meet you too! So you are rank 1 by now. :slight_smile: I think it’s very difficult to rank up. You need a lot of tickets and time. But now I am rank 76. So it’s oke for now… :smiley:

Don’t worry I opened this topic in the off-topic section so you can never close it. :smiley:

Hey Sari! I’m still around but I stay mostly in z19 chat as I play pve only nowadays. Do you have line ID? There’s also someone called Jenny the other day…

Hey ValkyrieCain. Nice to see you on the forum! I dunno… I never used line before. See your PM. :slight_smile:

i think bagorah is not F gender

What a pity. So… there are no pvp playing girls with strong team…?

hmm maybe RNA ana but i saw her IGN last uc and pvp her account is 4 sale? :expressionless:

Our Ana is a boy :smiley:

edit: just noticed i’m damn late.

I’m a girl last time I checked lol

np. :grin:
thanks for the confirmation anyway
(maybe im the only one here didn’t know that) lol😂

we are still investigating about VC, and i doubt bagorah is a girl, but hey, there are pretty delicate people in this forum that sound like girls, so there’s that

VC = ValkyrieCain ?

She knows a lot about the game. It is nice to talk to her. :slight_smile:

There are probrably many girls playing the game and might not know about the forum or feel like they dont need to join maybe?

as i said, we are still figuring out the “she”

oy supah did you think I wouldn’t find you here smearing my name? -____-

I’m a girl, my clan is daft, but I love them :smiley:

hii