Are there any equivalents to Blademaster yet?

I don’t believe we’re allowed to tell, I’m sorry Yonfire. But apparently Spiky has it.

The hunt is on!

No need for appologies =D I know its early release time and knowledge is power(and finding it is most of the fun!).

quick edit: But you all can confirm that such an ARK does exist in HI right? (gotta check)

I don’t think any of them have it.

It would make it too much like DIB Then

We are allowed to tell the names of the new monsters - I asked Ryan. 

I don’t think any of them have it.

It would make it too much like DIB Then

There are a few.

Last stand is hand down the most op skill in this game -WITH- the right set up currently

Do dreadwolf have last stand? Still farming for soltusk rookie form

yes it does

Where do i get soltusk?

The only monster I’ve come across with survivor is Plasmodious.

That’s not the Survivor we’re talking about; it’s another Survivor (I believe they need to rename one of these) that makes your arkadion’s attack increase every 100 or so TU it spends.

How is that not Plasmodious’ survivor ability?  Taken straight from Plasmodious pedia page, “This ability targets up to 1 enemies.  Effects increased by:  100.00% per 100TU spent in a battle.  Deals 6-7 physical damage (Earth).  Time Units (TU): 160”  If this truly isn’t what you were talking about I’m completely lost.  Unless of course the other “survivor” ability increases the attack stat of said arkadion and not the attack strength of a specific move.  If that’s the case then a name change in definitely in order.

Oh, no; that’s entirely my fault. I apologize! D:

Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. I’ve definitely seen that on Plasmodious, but it’s been so long I’ve forgotten. I thought it was “acid body” you were talking about. ^^;

Sorry once again. I’ll try not to do that from now on.

No need to apologize, can’t really blame you.  With how much you’ve probably played the game, it’s understandable that you would forget an ability of one of the very first arkadions you can get.  And completely off topic but just happy about it, I got my first hatchling :D!

Congratulations, haha.

Well, I’d add another sentence to stay on topic, but I don’t know what else to say. :frowning:

Shadowlance

Grats on the hatchling (got my second yesterday, 2 more to go), and it look like ill be plasmo might become my new favorite monster. Maybe they’ll do antoher evo of him too where he retains the survivor.

I like him but does not have the ability being discussed.

Ya, this thread got bit more steam in it than i expected but overall the only other thing would be to add names of ARK’s who have the ability…  but still hunting lol!

What’s polymorph? And how do you get it?

Polymorph is a skill meowizard has.