Angelion

From 100 to 130 tu

1 Like

Oh c’mon just because you didn’t get him last anniversary don’t try and get him nerfed for the rest of us!! :angry: Don’t make me open threads about Magma and Cent :rofl:

Before I had Angelion the only Nerf I backed was a reduction in defense. He is perfect now.

3 Likes

Tbh i can deal with him just fine but at low level him scorpion and cani need to be looked at they are basically unstoppable there.

If that’s the case almost every high tier legend and all mythics need to be looked at for low level players. They can’t do anything to most of them.

I’ve been thinking of some of the better legends In this game last few weeks, Magma, Lion, Cent, Bloom ect and the other great PvP legends and I really don’t want any to be nerfed whatsoever.

This game is being overun by mythics. They are truly OP when in the right combo. If we nerf all the S+ tier PvP monsters then the game will become even more P2W and everybody without awakened mythics will be screwed harder and harder. It’s already happening. Strong legends bring balance to the overall playerbase. They need to stay. Gives the Non whales some hope in a losing battle.

I don’t mean to be rude but low tier players need to be more patient and not so entitled. As a F2P I speak from experience.

1 Like

Angel is clearly fine to deal with by mid level players. Chrono killer one shots and It’s speed isn’t that high. No shield or HG.

The answer is simple. In keeping with true Neomon fashion, simply have an SE with Chrono killer but no bloodmove readily available for the new players.

Maybe in the shop for 3 tickets or maybe at an event which is friendly to new players like Island challenge.

Boom job done.

There are monsters far more in need of balance checks than Angel.

1 Like

Just give them the blood move as well.
Searguard will be just fine. He won’t break PvE for the newbies if they got him…

1 Like

Thank you; I was waiting for someone to say this for so long.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with this also. I also don’t get why Angel of all mons is so hard. It only kills one monster at a time, so if you don’t run stun it’s not too hard to deal with :thinking: I suppose the FL is where it’s hardest for new players

1 Like

Its the snowball effect that has to go.

Scorpion is the worst when it comes to this as he can wipe out an entire team angelion on the other hand blocks chances to make come backs the only way to beat him is by literally be ahead in the game and wait for him to enter.

And with the recent buff to raw not even protectors can save you from lion as he is able to bypass and keep the snowball going.

I honestly find Cent a bigger snowball creator than Lion. His Low TU RAW move is insane and gets going almost on entry because of Champion entrance and Nightwatch. If you don’t have a massive lead you are screwed.

You guys might laugh at me but I also find Novadrake more annoying and harder to stop than Lion with it’s insane TU. Stun move and OP hold ground combo with second wind.

This is just my experience and viewpoint I don’t expect others to agree.

Love Nova. For me Cent, Draco, Inferno and Magma AKA the four horseman as Chan calls them are more tricky than Angel. I think Angel is fine and we should leave it alone. Put Sear in the shop if we must

1 Like

I was gonna mention Inferno as well. Magmar drives me nuts. I find Draco really crap against my team because I don’t really run posion. So no issues with him. Unless he manages to get charged!!

So in summary my ones are:
Cent
Magmar
Inferno
Nova

Insert post buff Icefang lol

1 Like

Yeah I get what you mean with Draco. I don’t run sleep so I find Cent can be ok too. Magma and Inferno are the ones because they’re all purpose. At least inferno has a weakness in Chrono. Magma turns up to the party and wipes 2 very quickly. No weaknesses. Anyway sorry for derailing the thread.

cent and nova are both snowball monsters but they both have weakness they both are weak to stun and sleep they dont block the oppoent from making a come back with stun/sleep unlike angelion.

a team full of stun immune and nova is good as dead and if the opponent is on the lead nova is pretty much dead weight. and if the enemy was weak to stun at that point you’re better off with a shocker then nova.

i would put nova at the same tier as the shockers since i dont really see much difference in them.

I respectfully disagree with your Nova assessment Mr X. Nova can seal games when you’re in front. If you’re not, It’s quick AoE can knock of shields, Stealth and charge by knocking out a HG monster. Even if it has one kill, the thirst is so low TU it can two shot and charge fully. I’ve had games before where the stun wave has saved my ■■■. It’s no where near needing a nerf, but I rate it highly

3 Likes

thats the snowball effect of nova. (any monster at that point can do as good cent angelion sakura etc)

As a Cent owner I don’t see him in that list because he doesn’t always have targets and is a dead weight if he doesn’t have targets. All the rest can always do something/don’t need targets.

Yeah I agree as per my next comment. Magma and Inferno are really tough. The combination of cent and Draco shut a lot down. Anyway this thread is going off topic so maybe time to close it

you already know that someone else will reopen this topic soon enough after this one is closed.

Angelion is fine now . I think u guys should focus on magmarinus for next update .

1 Like