About the create duplicate bug.

I don’t limit their possibilities to my strategy.
Why do you think the only way to use them is mine?
There are other possibilities.
On the other hand, link move limits their possibilities of a sub-strategy in water/holy.

In general, link is too harsh restriction.
Few players have enough monsters to make good assisted team to use a proper sub-strategy.
Thus link move only results in making them useless for many players.
At least, they can be used as a stun source and a healer as is in a normal team. Ofc I’m talking about in pve.

Naval, if you say you can make them work - then my hat is down for you. I guess you figured out a great strategy with them and we didnt. In that case, dont put a link move, but they will still need a huge buff, as they are next to useless for both pvp and pve.

Btw, the only good way of using them that i can think of is a spree of create dupe --> backstab --> repeat. But the TU for those sounds kinda broken for me, as they are kinda slow, with 80 tu stun - about the same to enter, and backstab is 50 tu. Also not sure if it worth the trouble cuz it wont stun the enemy to oblivion, just keep them on about the same TU zone, with 2 or 3 spots filled just to make this strategy happen. And i guess risky heal is to get rid of them while healing a HG monster? Well idk nothing i can think off is really worth the trouble, and usually i can find better alternatives

As I said repeatedly, I do agree with buff itself. I cannot agree with only changing them to a link monster.
Stun immune, poison immune, TU reduction of assisted moves, clone with full/half/quarter hp, speed boost and new secret are all good buff for them.

You know the right way to use them.
It’s worth to use 2 or 3 spots in combination with some other appropriate monsters.
No alternatives for them. Create duplicate and risky heal are essential.

I’ve done something similar in the past, the lineup was deathwarg aurodragon cryokaiser TT. Basically making infinite copies then winning the game by just having an insane amount of assisted waves at the back of your team. Takes ages, completely shut down by 1 autopoisoner. Not my best idea.

TBH I really don’t think you need to nerf them if the dupe came in at full health. Like if anything it’s a boost to assisted teams, which let’s be honest do need one. Making their moves into link moves doesn’t make any difference since very few people use cryokaiser in normal teams.

Trust me, I screw about with resurrection teams more than pretty much anyone on the forums, cryokaiser is one of the weaker choices. Giving the dupes fill health would make it better but not by a lot, considering the difficulty of keeping full water teams together past the 6 spot it would make assisted teams a bit more robust. Just remember that you’re sacrificing your main damage to do so (besides warca)

[quote name=“Zardecil” post=“141715” timestamp=“1510475230”]

No, it limits your current strategy to the one you found, while the possibility of many many more is opened up by changing risky heal to a link move. A substrategy in an assisted team is possible and can be made possible by link moves.

Currently they have one role that you have found that you use them in. By leaving risky heal, you are limiting them to a s

Of coursr they are going to be good in uc… they are clones with stun revenge lol tho i think the 4 star stun revenge clones are better still.