a question

I have actually a question, why KLF Ziter team is weak. But has been in the UC get all the victory, our organization has been discussed many times, that his team did not to that degree. Is that here is not the question? Does his tyrannics will not die?

I think every player at UC high level will have this question

On what basis you are saying his team is weak?

His team is really advantageous at high level. Because of the full range of factors, sleep by soul, sercet skill gear to eliminate adverse factors and orchard protect

2 Likes

and he uses backup Emardant with Shiva to hold. great

@Laxus if he is a top rank there is a reason

1 Like

Another player who impressed me is N17 Asmat, his team is also very good.

1 Like

Asmat is one of the best players of NM from my point of view, his team building skill is just amazing.

I don’t know if you have seen his team completely. I have doubts because our organization often discusses how to get a high ranking in uc. Unfortunately, I met a lot of poison teams before the 600th floor. , so this time only 2000 end can not be ranked

Asmat is very good,I think his team can get a good ranking this time.

@Laxus so your organization has got the best players of NM?
Listen I will tell you something, what to you seems rubbish can be outrageous if you know the potential.
Honestly I don’t think you know enough KLF Zitler potential. So don’t judge.

1 Like

It’s not unquestionable that klf ziter champions Uc, his team is great. This Uc period with me was also very difficult, I lost quite a lot of feasts

You are judging again. Asmat team is a top rank team.
They have more team building skills, you cannot understand them.

There is no stable control, no sharing of life, a simple shield, and then only a small amount of replication, why can this team win all the victory in uc?

Because they know how to use it. Simple.

Really, you refute no basis, the team of vn’s friends actually I also often learn from, you know that UC can see each other’s team

1 Like

You didn’t see that he didn’t share life, his tyrant was easy to die, and he didn’t have stable control, I think you should be able to notice.

I notice they are winning the UC. That’s it.

I said his team weak, a large part of the factors he did not have Atra and Auro and Tort. Also we are curious why he used grov.

@Laxus I’m not discussing this post anymore, I spoke clear English, but it seems you don’t understand what I said.
They see things different from us common mortals.
So what for you does not seem good, for them is OP.