A Gentlemen’s Agreement

What’s up everyone!

As mentioned over in the pvp thread, this is a junk pvp rule. However, we as a community could save it.

I propose that we treat it as a NO STUN pvp rule. People could build teams without stun protection (because honestly, the ones we’re allowed to use in the rule aren’t worth it). We could live in peace for the entire pvp rule. No 400+sec stuns. No rage quits. No BM’s. Just good team building without stun as a mechanic at all.

It will take a large amount of the player base to actually do it, but I’m willing to take the no stun pledge.

Anybody on board?

10 Likes

Sure I’ll be willing to do this. On my Scout’s honor I won’t use any stun mons this season.

2 Likes

A week without Auraleus and Poiesdon, i am gonna die😵, but i will try

3 Likes

Squinty challenged me to get a 50ws during this garbage rule so I’ll be running a single stunner in 15th slot

1 Like

No. It’s time for Iridescezarc to shine.

1 Like

Now is Time to Say goodbye to Haneri , Botan-Douji and Lily of My Team for a season

ah, if this rule prohibits chrono monsters well I will use my xyz as well as my huskegon and all the stun monsters I can use :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

I don’t think this will happen, but we will see. Im gonna do my thing and try to play stupid mons together and we will just see how it goes. Still likely gonna have Novadrake at endgame for Stun Cleanup so there’s that.

wow sorry I don’t know what happened how does it stink in Spanish :rofl::rofl:

Does anyone want a hot take on who I think will still run stun :joy:

1 Like

Expose them

1 Like